BeaverDam Pet Food

itsbob

I bowl overhand
pixiegirl said:
Obviously you didn't get far with nomo's ass either.....

I thought you were done? Or did you think I was gone for the day and thus opportunity to have the last word knocked?

So you're saying that if there's a good possibility that your child could have an allergic reaction to something that also offers him NO nutritional benefit you'll feed it to him anyway because it's cheaper? If that's ok with you than it's ok with me. I didn't base my argument soley on allergies but on nutritional value as well. :yay:
Double Stuff's have no nutritional value, but him and I will sit on the floor and share them until he has an allergic reaction..

Ponytail

itsbob said:
Double Stuff's have no nutritional value, but him and I will sit on the floor and share them until he has an allergic reaction..

:yeahthat: Squirrels absolutley LOVE Double Stuff Oreo's too!

And My dog and I have been known to sit and share a bucket of popcorn... unsalted of course.

Last edited:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I'm going to feed my dogs some cut up hot dogs for dinner tonight. They will love me forever, and give me hot dog kisses all night long. I buy them the cheap store brand, too.

Pete

Repete
BadGirl said:
I'm going to feed my dogs some cut up hot dogs for dinner tonight. They will love me forever, and give me hot dog kisses all night long. I buy them the cheap store brand, too.
UFB :faint:

Pete

Repete
BadGirl said:
If you see the Oscar Mayer bun length turkey franks, do your dogs a favor and don't buy then, they suck ass.

YWIA

Cowgirl

BadGirl said:

Some people just shouldn't own animals! :drama:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Pete said:
If you see the Oscar Mayer bun length turkey franks, do your dogs a favor and don't buy then, they suck ass.

YWIA
They are dogs. They aren't too demanding. They'll eat any brand of hot dogs, but they insist on Heinz ketchup. No cheap ketchup substitutes for them. :lol:

Pete

Repete
BadGirl said:
They are dogs. They aren't too demanding. They'll eat any brand of hot dogs, but they insist on Heinz ketchup. No cheap ketchup substitutes for them. :lol:
If you feed Oscar Mayer Bun length Turkey Franks to your dogs I will be forced to call the SPCA. Please don't test me. :nono:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
mainman said:
Fish die if you remove them from water...:ohwell:
We had half a fish turn up in the fish tank today. The rest of the fish in the tank are a bunch of damn carnivores.

G

Gemmi

For anyone interested, the Beaverdam people will have a rep at Raley's Market and Ridge Hardware on the weekend of May 12-13. They will be giving out free samples of their products.