Before I put this on freecycle....

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I am cleaning out food cabinets. I have food allergies and am getting rid of allergn foods. Does someone know anyone that really needs this.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I am cleaning out food cabinets. I have food allergies and am getting rid of allergn foods. Does someone know anyone that really needs this.

Most churches have food banks, that's the first place I would go. If you are in Calvert, I know SMILE is always taking food donations.

SHELLRJA

MIKE's BIKES

You can donate to Mike's Bike he's taking food and donation for Christmas basket they deliver to over 1100 families every year. He’s off of Great Mills Road. Tomorrow they will be doing stuff the bus at the Wal-Mart parking lot for donations, food and toy. If anyone is interested helping to deliver he's always looking for help. He can be reached at 301-863-7887.

frequentflier

happy to be living

I was thinking of food for the families we are helping this year. Guess toys are great but I am more practical than that!

Southerm Maryland Food Bank
Church Food Banks
St. Mary's Caring food bank
Mike's Bikes food drive
Patuxent Moose Lodge in Hollywood food drive
Any Veteran's Org. can find a needy person to give it to

kwa592

Southerm Maryland Food Bank
Church Food Banks
St. Mary's Caring food bank
Mike's Bikes food drive
Patuxent Moose Lodge in Hollywood food drive