best landscaper?

chemistree

I am looking to have either a paver or stacked stone wall installed on my property. I have had Wentworth's out to give a quote, but I am having trouble finding other contractors that offer this type of service. Any recommendations are welcome!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I am looking to have either a paver or stacked stone wall installed on my property. I have had Wentworth's out to give a quote, but I am having trouble finding other contractors that offer this type of service. Any recommendations are welcome!
Contact P&P Inc. (Pixie & Pete) here on the forums.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
This company has been recommended before on here. I have them bookmarked for when I get to the point where I can call and get a quote:
About Us

Also I know Meadows Farm Nursery in Leonardtown does it as well.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Stepping stone in Hollywood. Pm chernmax he had some work done by them and was very satisfied.

bulldog

Stepping stone in Hollywood. Pm chernmax he had some work done by them and was very satisfied.

Stepping Stone is at my house this very minute...finishing up on a job that included two retaining walls, a paver walk way, paver patio and two sets of stairs.
If interested, PM me for details on the good, the BAD and otherwise.

nagsheadgirl

We had Stepping Stone install a paver patio, sitting wall and fire pit at our house. They did an amazing job! Jeff Flick and his crew were great to work with. The patio is 2 years old and looks as if it was installed yesterday. We couldn't be happier! Highly recommend!!!!!!!

If you want to see pictures of our patio, I think it's on their website www.steppingstonehardscape.com