Best lines...

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by pixiegirl
The boldest line that anyone ever had the balls to use on me was after a guy asked me for my phone number and I poluetely told him no because I had a boyfriend he said to me "I don't want to date you I just want to do(<---use the explicit word) you!"

So, you were drunk?:biggrin:

SmallTown

Football season!
The boldest line that anyone ever had the balls to use on me was after a guy asked me for my phone number and I poluetely told him no because I had a boyfriend he said to me "I don't want to date you I just want to do(<---use the explicit word) you!"

and...

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by justhangn
:roflmao: PRICELESS!! :roflmao:

Oh it got even better. Vrai dont kill me!!! After he said that I came back with "Yeah, you and half of Charles County." so then I got "Ok. Can I just ___ it then?" I couldn't even come back with something snotty, I was drunk and dying laughing.

J

justhangn

Oh it got even better. Vrai dont kill me!!! After he said that I came back with "Yeah, you and half of Charles County." so then I got "Ok. Can I just ___ it then?" I couldn't even come back with something snotty, I was drunk and dying laughing.

:lmao: I bet you were LYAO! Too funny.

Drinking does bring out the best in people. :rolleyes:

Otter

Nothing to see here

Awhhhhh..more stuff for my book.."The Way to Pixie's Heart, if Sxy Ain't Available"

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Vrai would have my head if I told you some of the crap drunk guys have spewed out of their mouths at me.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by otter
Awhhhhh..more stuff for my book.."The Way to Pixie's Heart, if Sxy Ain't Available"
Don't forget the chapter "How to avoid the backyard garden."

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
"did it hurt?"
Did what hurt?
"When you fell from heaven"
*That one was good

"do you have a mirror in your pocket?"
no, why
"Cause I sure do see myself getting into your pants"
*Can you imagine if I had had a mirror?

"Oh look it's a peach, I sure would like to taste you"
*SMACK

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You may have shorted that by a couple words Frank. I always heard the most successful pick up line was "Hi. I'm incredibly wealthy"

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kyle
You may have shorted that by a couple words Frank. I always heard the most successful pick up line was "Hi. I'm incredibly wealthy"
and my name is Evan...