best restaurant in St. Mary's

Toxick

Splat
somdfan said:
I beg to differ. Stomach problems usually follow a meal there.

Well, I love it.

I don't care what animal the meat comes off of*. It's yummy! :yum:

[*]'less it's human meat

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
somdfan said:
I've heard rumors having to do with what kind of meat they use...is that what you mean?

They were busted several years ago for having dog meat in their freezer "for their own personal consumption." :rolleyes:

somdfan

Toxick said:
Well, I love it.

I don't care what animal the meat comes off of*. It's yummy! :yum:

[*]'less it's human meat

It does taste good, and you certainly won't leave hungry...but......in the back of my mind, I'm always a little skeptical of the "chicken" on the stick.

Chrystee

I really like CD's cafe in Solomons, I know its not in St. Mary's, but its worth it!

Last edited:

Gigi

Gigi
If you want St Marys County Seafood go to Captain Leonards in Mechanicsville. It is cooked to perfection and it is home cooking. Try the Cream of Crab soup it is the best in the county IMO.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Gigi said:
If you want St Marys County Seafood go to Captain Leonards in Mechanicsville. It is cooked to perfection and it is home cooking. Try the Cream of Crab soup it is the best in the county IMO.

More like "everything is fried to perfection..." :confused:

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
bigtw34 said:
I just had lunch at OKADA japanese steak house. It just opened tuesday i think. That place was nice, food was great, service was friendly. I recommend it for anyone who is looking for a place to eat this weekend.

Kewl, hubby and I were thinking about checking it out. How was the atmoshphere?

My vote for best resturants:

1) Clark's Landing (excellent steamed big azz shrimp)
2) Tides (nice atmoshphere, good food, great drinks)
3) Asashi (fun, lots of food, good service)

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
The Best Restaurant in St. Mary's, without exception is Cafe des Artistes in Leonardtown!

Oz said:
The Best Restaurant in St. Mary's, without exception is Cafe des Artistes in Leonardtown!
I have never been... nothing on their menu sounds the least bit appealing...:ohwell:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
kwillia said:
I have never been... nothing on their menu sounds the least bit appealing...:ohwell:

Crabcakes, Chicken Gordon Bleu are good. But they have a killer Eggplant Parm. Otherwise, you go with one of the daily specials. That's usually what I order. If you want fresh fish, Cafe des Artistes is the place to go. When the owner is also the guy in the kitchen, he takes pride in his work and only serves the best!