Bettas

BrassieChic

09-25-2006 02:56 PM Because we know who you are

Oops! I better contact the FBI to reinstate my Witness Protection Program status! :killingme

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
My betta of 2 and 1/2 years died Saturday :frown: Had to have another one, so I went to Petco and met a little girl there who wanted to see this beautiful irradescent blue betta. I showed him to her and decided that he was the one :yay:

What a cute little girl though :huggy:

forever jewel said:
My betta of 2 and 1/2 years died Saturday :frown: Had to have another one, so I went to Petco and met a little girl there who wanted to see this beautiful irradescent blue betta. I showed him to her and decided that he was the one :yay:

What a cute little girl though :huggy:

Sorry about your betta. :huggy: Do you have a name for our new fish?

Mine seems to have completely recovered from his eye problem. :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Nickel said:
That's what I was told too, but it didn't stop my betta from systematically murdering the other fish in the tank over a period of a few weeks. :killingme
Get a red Oscar to keep the betta company....

Cowgirl

I've been noticing that for the past couple weeks, the betta water has been evaporating WAY quicker than it normally does. Yesterday I was off work, and I was in the bedroom when I heard a funny noise, so I crept into the kitchen and found my cat up on the counter drinking out of the betta's vase. :smack: I guess he likes his betta-flavored tea instead of the fresh water that's in his bowl.