Better way to relieve stress

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
geez, folks ... i'm trying to keep this sounding clean :rolleyes: at least try to disguise your nasties :bubble:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by PFgal
:yeahthat:

I would bet good money he'd go for it.....

Lets see, shave so that when you come home, your beautiful wife drop to her knees and aims to please......or not shave and get what you can..........hmmmmmmm.

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by PFgal
There is when you're a brace face like me! :biggrin:

PF,

Haven't you learned anything from Sxy?:rolleyes:......

You're supposed to use your lips, not your teeth! And, if you're performing properly, your lips should be covering your metal!:biggrin:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by ememdee19
You're supposed to use your lips, not your teeth! And, if you're performing properly, your lips should be covering your metal!:biggrin:

They are covered of course, but it's not as comfortable as it used to be. I got all kinds of metal twisting all up in this mouth, trust me! :lol: Even on the backs of my chops there is hard metal, so I have to be REALLY careful.... Can't be inducing injuries!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by huntr1
I never mentioned hairy, I was tallking about A. M. G. Hummers. You know, civilian HUMVV's

Yeah...right...like any chick is going to buy her man 3 hummers a day! :rolleyes:

:biggrin:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by huntr1
I never mentioned hairy, I was tallking about A. M. G. Hummers. You know, civilian HUMVV's

:really: and they bring so much stress relief to a relationship. I totally see the connection now! :biggrin: