Beware of Waldorf Sales Mgrs - Toyota

Senior05

This is really getting old. Everyday this thread is popping up, people make mistakes, they admitted there fault and your car was fixed. I have 3 Toyota's and everyone of them has been serviced by them at one time or another with no problems service was excellent. I had to have a new front axle seal on one of them replaced just 300 miles before the warrenty ran out at 60,000 miles. The first seal they put on started leaking about 2 weeks later, called them to report it and of course I wasnt too happy about it, but they had a tow truck at my house in 45 minutes, it took about 5 days to get it back only because they had to order new seals, the ones they had gotten earlier were defective (warped). In the meantime I got to use a new Highlander Hybrid for my ride for 5 days.
For every 100 customers that are serviced by Waldorf Toyota Im sure you will find one or two disgruntled ones. They are a very busy dealership and Im sure mistakes do happen, but proably no more then any other new car service department. Its not a perfect world.

Ive had a bad experience at Ken Dixon several years back and I wont ever take a car of mine back to them, I had to call General Motors to get satisfaction. I know you are pissed about what happened to you all, but lets put this thread to sleep your point has been made. :buddies:

Thank you so much and I agree. I will never take my vehicle back to Waldorf Toyota. Case closed.