Attachments

• lilly1.jpg
    lilly1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 79

frequentflier

happy to be living
Yes, please explain. I just got a 10 week old bichon

What a cutie-pie!
A "bash" is usually a meeting with owners and their dogs- they compare notes and talk doggie while the doggies sniff each others butts and play! I am hoping this is what SHMLTN was referring to. If so, I don't know of any groups or events in the area.

shmltn

Bichon Bash Explained

Could you explain exactly what a Bichon Bash is? :confused:

Sorry for the delay in reponding, I've been busy packing for our move.

A Bichon Bash is like a huge party for Bichons. Some of them are organized charity events to raise money for resue groups, like the big Southeast bash at Symphony Hill, TN. You can see pictures of last years bash on their site. Other people have smaller get togethers, just for the opportunity to have their Bichons socialize with other Bichons.

group.jpg

Last edited:

shmltn

What a cutie-pie!
A "bash" is usually a meeting with owners and their dogs- they compare notes and talk doggie while the doggies sniff each others butts and play! I am hoping this is what SHMLTN was referring to. If so, I don't know of any groups or events in the area.

Yup, that's what I was referring to. I have a Bichon who doesn't get to socialize much because he was attacked at the off leash dog parks one too many times. I'm a nervous wreck around new dogs, after seeing my baby being shaken like a rag-doll in the mouth of another dog. I would feel better if he where to meet other Bichons. Although I have met a few agressive Bichons, I tend to trust them more because their natural tempermant is friendly. Lily is adorable, BTW! -Sherry