Big Brother 11

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Based on the way the last 3 played the game. I think the best person won. :buddies:

I'll agree with that. :yay: None of them did much, but hey, you never know, it could have been strategy to attach themselves to strong players and pull it out in the end.:rolleyes:

And now we have to wait a year for another season. :mad:

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
I was so excited to see Jordan win. I was disappointed that Natalie was able to get 50,000. I think Kevin deserved it more than Natalie. Although if Jordan would have picked Kevin I think she would not have won. I can't wait until next year.

C

CalvertNewbie

The look on Nat's face when her "boy" Jessie didn't even vote for her was reward enough! :jet:

Yeah, I really wish they had to give their reasons for how they voted. I'd love to hear what Jessie would have said! Jordan sounded ditsy/dumb as ever but I'm so glad she beat out both Natalie and Kevin. And if she doesn't give Jeff a chance in the real world, she's even dumber than she sounds! :biggrin:

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
Yeah, I really wish they had to give their reasons for how they voted. I'd love to hear what Jessie would have said! Jordan sounded ditsy/dumb as ever but I'm so glad she beat out both Natalie and Kevin. And if she doesn't give Jeff a chance in the real world, she's even dumber than she sounds! :biggrin:
Jessie and a few others in the house voted by who won the most and actually played. They discussed it in the Jury house and Jordon did win more than Nat. At one time Jessie said if Jeff had made it he would have voted for him to win. Jessie knew it was a good move when Jeff kicked him out and understood.