Big Thanks to ItsBob and BadGirl

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I think it's awesome what Bob and BG gave and what everyone who showed in appreciation shared. All had a great time, children were invited and it was so family-like. Cool. :flowers:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I want to thank everyone (well, almost everyone!) for coming to the party. It really was a lot of fun to see new faces, familiar ones, and especially to see the little kids have a great time. The moonbouce was a HUGE hit! We were still dealing with cotton candy mess this morning. :lol:

And it would be remiss of me to forget to thank all the people who helped to make it a successful event: Slotted, Pixie, GWGuy, MainMan, Kwillia, BuddyLee, Dougster, Caroline (or is it Carolyn?), and especially my best friends, Carla and Mary. It would have been difficult to put on a successful party and deal with the clean-up without your help. It is MUCH appreciated, especially the help with clean-up - the worst job in the world.

Again, thanks all for coming, and thanks for getting our summer off to a good start.

:love:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Oh.....we have several dishes and serving utensils that belong to somebody.

If you left something behind that you want to get back, please let me know so I can set aside the dishes for you.

Thanks!

slotted

I want to thank everyone (well, almost everyone!) for coming to the party. It really was a lot of fun to see new faces, familiar ones, and especially to see the little kids have a great time. The moonbouce was a HUGE hit! We were still dealing with cotton candy mess this morning. :lol:

And it would be remiss of me to forget to thank all the people who helped to make it a successful event: Slotted, Pixie, GWGuy, MainMan, Kwillia, BuddyLee, Dougster, Caroline (or is it Carolyn?), and especially my best friends, Carla and Mary. It would have been difficult to put on a successful party and deal with the clean-up without your help. It is MUCH appreciated, especially the help with clean-up - the worst job in the world.

Again, thanks all for coming, and thanks for getting our summer off to a good start.

:love:

:huggy:

Thanks for another good one. Great to see you guys again. :smile:

slotted

Hey, through all the turmoil my innards were going through I still managed to root my ass off for you.:lmao:
Was it JWWB that teamed up with bob's daughter? :confused: For some reason I was thinking it was Ana Nicole. :lmao:

Kwillia earning some Tard Cred. :hot:

Attachments

• kwillia joose.jpg
    kwillia joose.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 121

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Was it JWWB that teamed up with bob's daughter? :confused: For some reason I was thinking it was Ana Nicole. :lmao:

Kwillia earning some Tard Cred. :hot:

Are you sure that's Kwillia? :eyebrow: With the face away from the camera, you may be giving away tard credit to just about anyone. :tap:

T

toppick08

Oh.....we have several dishes and serving utensils that belong to somebody.

If you left something behind that you want to get back, please let me know so I can set aside the dishes for you.Thanks!

:whistle:

:huggy:

I'll PM you Tuesday....