"Bigotry seems emboldened"

Sapidus

Who but slugs like yourself would ever get their information from sites like those?

And would have guessed you'd ever come around to being G W Bush fan?? Wow.

;-)

Only a moron would insult the source of a verbatim transcript of a speech.

Too stupid to live this one is.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't know why he comes out to attack Trump, I can only blame it on bitterness about his brother Jeb getting his ass kicked.

I'm going to go with: he's part of that swamp Trump talked about draining. Lots o' bodies are getting uncovered while the media is distracting us with Harvey Weinstein.

It is not "bigotry" to not want illegal immigrants flooding our country, and George Bush damn well knows that. This is the president who had Islamic illegals blow up the WTC and Pentagon on his watch. The prog media doesn't feel compelled to remind us of this now that he's their hero, although for 8 years that's all they talked about.

It's also not bigotry to not want ghetto thugs busting up our cities and looting our stores, not to mention shooting our cops.

I feel for Trump - I don't think he realized just how big a job this was going to be and just how deep it ran. Or maybe he did; he's pretty smart and ran in those social circles. If that's the case, he is the greatest man in American history for taking this on on our behalf. This is like our second Revolutionary War - gaining independence from our oppressive regime.

Sapidus

I'm going to go with: he's part of that swamp Trump talked about draining. Lots o' bodies are getting uncovered while the media is distracting us with Harvey Weinstein.

It is not "bigotry" to not want illegal immigrants flooding our country, and George Bush damn well knows that. This is the president who had Islamic illegals blow up the WTC and Pentagon on his watch. The prog media doesn't feel compelled to remind us of this now that he's their hero, although for 8 years that's all they talked about.

It's also not bigotry to not want ghetto thugs busting up our cities and looting our stores, not to mention shooting our cops.

I feel for Trump - I don't think he realized just how big a job this was going to be and just how deep it ran. Or maybe he did; he's pretty smart and ran in those social circles. If that's the case, he is the greatest man in American history for taking this on on our behalf. This is like our second Revolutionary War - gaining independence from our oppressive regime.

You are the definition of a psychophant.

The last four president have now all denounced Trump and you assume they are in cahoots with some conspiracy and that Trump is Jesus resurrected to ferret out evil.

Don’t you think 4 people who have done the job before Trump might have a pretty good handle on how inept he is and out of his depth? I still don’t think you understand nativism versus nationalism. The education system in this country has really failed us if this is the level of critical thinking it produces.

I've arrive at that some conclusion... Trump not being dug in Dem or Rep is really throwing the normal us against them game for a loop. Looking back over past decade you can see it didn't matter the combination of R & D in the make up of POTUS, House and Senate. The major things that made it through legislation were things that made the citizens more reliant on big government and to relinquish our sovereignty in the bigger global power play. Follow the global money trails. The swamp isn't R or D.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That was the exact point of the Quote “ nationalism has turned to nativism”. Nationalism is great. The problem is when it comes at the expense and exclusion of anyone not deemed a national or any behavior not deemed nationalism.

1. you were just in the last 2 weeks decrying NATIONALISM as something bad -0 so which is it partybot
2. yeah AMERICA FOR AMERICANS .....
the worlds ills are NOT all ours your kind do not get it ...
allowing foreigners to flood in lessens what it means to be American
lest this country turn in to some 3 world African #### hole

IE white people claiming to be more American then other people. People silently protested deemed to be not showing proper respect to the flag.

says the progressive party bot, that just THIS WEEK called a bunch of posters on THIS Forum UNAMERICAN For Their Opinions - GFYS and you FAUX Progressive outrage

You are not the arbitor of what is and is not acceptable “American” behavior

you progressives have certainly set yourselves up for that task .... self appointed arbiters of right and wrong

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Guess they didn't report this on dailywire , Breitbart or Red state?

sure they did, but it doesn't fit your Anti-Trump Narrative

The Media Are Telling You George W. Bush Attacked Trump. Here’s What They’re Not Telling You.

Bush’s speech wasn’t perfect. He continued to express the unsupportable idea that “the desire for freedom is not confined to, or owned by, any culture; it is the inborn hope of our humanity.” That is obviously untrue, simply by glancing at either history or contemporary cultures around the world, many of which value purity or equality before freedom.

But Bush reminded Americans that “Freedom is not merely a political menu option, or a foreign policy fad; it should be the defining commitment of our country, and the hope of the world.” Both the nationalist populists and the modern-day Left have ignored that moral reality.

So while the media rush to point out Bush’s opposition to so-called Trumpism, they were willing to ignore his just-as-harsh attacks on Democratic leftism. Bush clearly called for hardening our defenses, including cyberdefense against Russia; he called for renewed American leadership around the world based on principles of freedom; he talked up globalization as both inevitable and desirable in economic terms. Most of all, he talked up education in virtue:

Our identity as a nation — unlike many other nations — is not determined by geography or ethnicity, by soil or blood. Being an American involves the embrace of high ideals and civic responsibility. We become the heirs of Thomas Jefferson by accepting the ideal of human dignity found in the Declaration of Independence. We become the heirs of James Madison by understanding the genius and values of the U.S. Constitution. We become the heirs of Martin Luther King, Jr., by recognizing one another not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. This means that people of every race, religion, and ethnicity can be fully and equally American. It means that bigotry or white supremacy in any form is blasphemy against the American creed. And it means that the very identity of our nation depends on the passing of civic ideals to the next generation.

Bush condemned the media for failures of accuracy and fairness; he condemned religious institutions for abandoning the playing field; he condemned colleges for shutting down free expression.

Bush’s speech, in other words, was a ringing re-emphasized Reagan conservatism. The media ignore that the populist Left has more in common with the populist Right than with Bush’s perspective; they take advantage of the (R) next to Bush’s name to use him as a club against Trump. But Bush stood against both Trumpism and Obamaism; he stood in favor of a founding vision rather than the demagoguery of the moment.

Sapidus

Let Me FIX That for you ........

Hahahahahaha. Funny how you keep changing the definitions to fit your worship of Trump.

Soon it will be everyone who isn’t white billionaire idiot bigot nativist is not a real American.

Get your life together and admit Trump is no less establishment then anyone else who’s been president.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hahahahahaha. Funny how you keep changing the definitions to fit your worship of Trump.

Soon it will be everyone who isn’t white billionaire idiot bigot nativist is not a real American.

Get your life together and admit Trump is no less establishment then anyone else who’s been president.

Keep that up and you're going to give yourself a hernia.