Bill de Blasio

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't even imagine what made him think he should run for President. Even New Yorkers are realizing that he has a mental disorder and they should never have elected him in the first place. Literally any other Democrat could have beat him both times.

Why on earth would this freaking loon join an already crowded primary field? Is it just because he's a loon and delusional?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
He thinks he is doing such a bang up job in NYC, surely the country will benefit from his expertise nationally

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
He's a Democrat.

They're all afflicted with a lack of self-awareness combined with bat-crap crazy.

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
Possibly just national recognition for the purposes of obtaining a cabinet position IF the dem nominee wins?

awpitt

Main Streeter
I can't even imagine what made him think he should run for President. Even New Yorkers are realizing that he has a mental disorder and they should never have elected him in the first place. Literally any other Democrat could have beat him both times.

Why on earth would this freaking loon join an already crowded primary field? Is it just because he's a loon and delusional?

He must be bored.

glhs837

Power with Control
Here's some next level stuff. Bidens sends reps out quietly, encouraging these jokers to drive the narrative, make lesser Dems chase them to the left. Rinse and repeat. The further left these folks can drag KH and EW, the easier it is for Biden to lean center and let them seslf destruct?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here's some next level stuff. Bidens sends reps out quietly, encouraging these jokers to drive the narrative, make lesser Dems chase them to the left. Rinse and repeat. The further left these folks can drag KH and EW, the easier it is for Biden to lean center and let them seslf destruct?

I honestly don't think Biden wants to be President. He doesn't have the energy for it and I don't believe he has the ego, either. He was recruited and pressured to run because the Dems think he can beat Trump. I think he just wants to retire so he can go sniff hair in peace.

glhs837

Power with Control
I honestly don't think Biden wants to be President. He doesn't have the energy for it and I don't believe he has the ego, either. He was recruited and pressured to run because the Dems think he can beat Trump. I think he just wants to retire so he can go sniff hair in peace.

I really meant the Deep DNC. :)

Hijinx

Sometime I piss someone off and I think about it and feel bad.--------------------sometimes.
I cannot imagine myself sending young men off to die in wars
Don't know why anyone would want to be President.

Can't imagine a man of 76 with a good retirement a good home, and a fair reputation, setting himself up for this type of fall.
Trump is going to kick his ass , and he could come out of this really bad.

littlelady

God bless the USA
DeBlasio is another self entitled politician who thinks his/their decisions/legislation/policies wiil not ever affect him/them. That is what has made the USA so sick. Trump is trying to be the doc that makes US well, again, but there are so many that have been infected. I bet Pelosi dreams, every night, that she will become president. It is the pesky prez and vp that are in her way. God bless the USA.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
https://www.dailywire.com/news/47373/nypd-union-head-de-blasio-president-would-be-josh-hammer

Now, the head of New York City Police Benevolent Association (PBA), the union that represents about two-thirds of NYPD officers, has weighed in. And it's a doozy.

The PBA's official Twitter account tweeted: "#BREAKING Statement from PBA President Lynch on [Mayor Bill de Blasio's] Presidential Run. “While the mayor of our nation’s largest city is busy running around Iowa and getting upstaged by the mayor of South Bend, Indiana, there are real problems here at home."

#BREAKING Statement from PBA President Lynch on @NYCMayor @BilldeBlasio’s Presidential Run. “While the mayor of our nation’s largest city is busy running around Iowa and getting upstaged by the mayor of South Bend, Indiana, there are real problems here at home. pic.twitter.com/0HO4OQYu3u
— NYC PBA (@NYCPBA) May 16, 2019

BOP

I think he's really in it to gain enough votes that he can be bought out with a lake house or a small ambassadorship.
I'm thinking about running for Congress just so I can get the pension. In fact, that's going to be my only plank in my campaign.