Billionaire Trump can't come up with $464 million for bond

OccamsRazor

Abortion was settled law until the recent SCOTUS ruling.

And the polls all show that people hate the recent ruling.

I'm talking about old people like you being bigoted against anyone non white and non cis.

Unfortunately we have to have those thing because white bigots like you have been traditionally at the top of corporate power structures.

Luckily you guys are dying out.
So what you are saying is that your comment of "No one cares about race, sexuality or gender anymore boomer." was fabricated and posted as an attempted insult? Otherwise known as a straight up LIE??
Good to know we are on the same page :yay:

phreddyp

Abortion was settled law until the recent SCOTUS ruling.

And the polls all show that people hate the recent ruling.

I'm talking about old people like you being bigoted against anyone non white and non cis.

Unfortunately we have to have those thing because white bigots like you have been traditionally at the top of corporate power structures.

Luckily you guys are dying out.
Law like science is NEVER settled!

StmarysCity79

OK whi

OK I give up in the normal Buttiplug family who plays Ward and who plays June in their make believe world?

Funny how the other thread is how all democrats do is complain about others are ruining their lives and here you are complaining about gay and trans people ruining your life ad nauseam.

OccamsRazor

Funny how the other thread is how all democrats do is complain about others are ruining their lives and here you are complaining about gay and trans people ruining your life ad nauseam.
Funny how in THIS thread, you LIED about race, gender, and sexuality not mattering to anyone other than "boomers" when you know 100% that all of those are at the forefront of nearly every talking point from your ilk yet, you ran away from that LIE as fast as a small child with long hair would and should run from Joe Biden.

StmarysCity79

Funny how in THIS thread, you LIED about race, gender, and sexuality not mattering to anyone other than "boomers" when you know 100% that all of those are at the forefront of nearly every talking point from your ilk yet, you ran away from that LIE as fast as a small child with long hair would and should run from Joe Biden.

The only people who care and get mad about that crap are racist old boomer Magats.

Democrats want to protect those people from idiots like you guys.

WingsOfGold

Not ruining my life at all BUT it is for 6 and 7 year olds forced into this whacked out bullshit and the TRUE female athletes that are getting phucked over by MALES pretending they're girls.