Billionaire Trump can't come up with $464 million for bond

Grumpy

And you're another one that could keep up with her ignorance and keep slapping her down...but like you stated, she just deflects, obfuscates, & whattabouts before she will ever genuinely reflect on what she has learned here & admit her ignorance...

So she is trapped in her ignorance forever...
I'm betting that she/it/whatever doesn't even vote and is only out here to yank everyone's chain with insane comments. It gives her/it/whatever a thrill to get everyone spun up.

CPUSA

I'm betting that she/it/whatever doesn't even vote and is only out here to yank everyone's chain with insane comments. It gives her/it/whatever a thrill to get everyone spun up.
I've thought this quite often as well...
It's her only pleasure in an otherwise sad & unfulfilled life...

This and her binge eating...

SamSpade

And you're another one that could keep up with her ignorance and keep slapping her down...but like you stated, she just deflects, obfuscates, & whattabouts before she will ever genuinely reflect on what she has learned here & admit her ignorance...

So she is trapped in her ignorance forever...
I don't mind engaging in discussion with someone I disagree with - but it has to have some point to it. You can't make up facts and you have to stay on subject and you have to be willing to follow logic. You have to NOT equate popular sentiment with facts. You have to be objective. This past week, when rational lefties were shown they were wrong about the bloodbath comment, they didn't admit they made a mistake - they just claimed that it's the sort of thing he'd say anyway. What is the point in talking to such people?

The left in GENERAL of late likes to state something is "debunked" or "refuted" when in reality it is merely disputed by their side. By that rationale, virtually all prosecutions come to a halt, because the defense gives their version of events. Case in point, several pundits and Biden himself claimed the laptop story had been "debunked" by 51 intelligence officials - when in fact, most of them never laid eyes on anything close to it, and that the FBI already knew it was absolutely Hunter's laptop. At least one of those offiicials smarmily admitted that his name on the letter helped defeat Trump - whether or not what he said was true (the NYT submitted a retraction, admitting, yes, it's not Russian disinformation). Hunter's lawyers did him no favors for trying to sue for chain of custody and invasion of privacy - which is impossible, if the item does not belong to you and the material is not true.

Debunk and refute mean "to PROVE wrong". Claiming something is false is not the same as PROVING it is false.

Bare-ya-cuda

If they made the rule they aren't breaking it.

Why can't you understand that.

None of which negates the fact that he committed fraud.

So again.

What is your point?
Regardless of how passionately you believe this to be true don’t cry when this gets thrown out on appeal. Everyone knows it’s bullshit but you. What’s really funny is with all these attempted political hit jobs to keep him out of the running is only making him stronger.

Bare-ya-cuda

She is one of the ones democrats think are too dumb to get to the polls.

StmarysCity79

Then SOMEONE was defrauded.

Seriously - can you have a murder or a kidnapping - without a victim?
How can someone have committed fraud, and not one person has been defrauded?

Have you never ehard of someone being arrested for reckless driving? Who is the victim?

Excessive Speed?

Who is the victim?

Stop repeating things Newsmax tells you without thinking.

StmarysCity79

Regardless of how passionately you believe this to be true don’t cry when this gets thrown out on appeal. Everyone knows it’s bullshit but you. What’s really funny is with all these attempted political hit jobs to keep him out of the running is only making him stronger.

If its making him stornger why does he weigh over 300Lbs? Drag one leg when he walks and keep saying he is running against Obama?

Oh and he has had to pay $300 million in the last month

WingsOfGold

If its making him stornger why does he weigh over 300Lbs? Drag one leg when he walks and keep saying he is running against Obama?

Oh and he has had to pay $300 million in the last month
You no doubt think this is "normal" look for these freaks to be arrested once these kids can talk.
1711734458462.jpeg

StmarysCity79

You no doubt think this is "normal" look for these freaks to be arrested once these kids can talk.
View attachment 176310

What's the problem?

Two kids with two loving parents?

The only thing worng is bigots like you. I bet you don't believe Clarence Thomas and his white wife should be amrried.

You will be dead in ten years along with all the other bigots having left nothing but hate and anger.

No one cares about race, sexuality or gender anymore boomer

PJay

What's the problem?

The only thing worng is bigots like you. I bet you don't believe Clarence Thomas and his white wife should be amrried.

You will be dead in ten years along with all the other bigots having left nothing but hate and anger.

Dog Smile GIF by MOODMAN

WingsOfGold

I
What's the problem?

I couldn't care less about Thomas and his wife, that no doubt pisses you off. What DOES bother me is two FREAKS in bed with two infants............ what could possibly go wrong?
"Daddy, why do you put his thing in your mouth"?
Wait for it. Sick phucks then having the balls to expect maternity leave. Blown urethra?

StmarysCity79

I

I couldn't care less about Thomas and his wife, that no doubt pisses you off. What DOES bother me is two FREAKS in bed with two infants............ what could possibly go wrong?
"Daddy, why do you put his thing in your mouth"?
Wait for it. Sick phucks then having the balls to expect maternity leave. Blown urethra?
Mommy why did you put his thing in your mouth is better for you?

OccamsRazor

Really?
If this is the case, then why do we have new DEI and Equity programs? Why do we have a push for pay equality? Why is abortion rights even a thing?
Seems that race, sexuality, and gender are prevalent in today's topics of conversation... AmIright?

StmarysCity79

Really?
If this is the case, then why do we have new DEI and Equity programs? Why do we have a push for pay equality? Why is abortion rights even a thing?
Seems that race, sexuality, and gender are prevalent in today's topics of conversation... AmIright?

Abortion was settled law until the recent SCOTUS ruling.

And the polls all show that people hate the recent ruling.

I'm talking about old people like you being bigoted against anyone non white and non cis.

Unfortunately we have to have those thing because white bigots like you have been traditionally at the top of corporate power structures.

Luckily you guys are dying out.