Bird statues in somd?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
Ya know the ones that are hideously painted and placed by the road in shopping centers and such. Why are they there? Please tell me they benefited cures for childhood cancer or some other good cause.

Christ then what do you think of the 4/235 intersection with all THE UGLY BILL BOARD signs :evil:

GopherM

Darwin was right
The herons are better than what they did in the northern neck Virginia area a few years ago. They had the kids paint a bunch of fiberglass bee hives that looked like igloos with leprosy.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
The herons are better than what they did in the northern neck Virginia area a few years ago. They had the kids paint a bunch of fiberglass bee hives that looked like igloos with leprosy.

Big Mormon Contigent in that part of VA??

BOP

Ya know the ones that are hideously painted and placed by the road in shopping centers and such. Why are they there? Please tell me they benefited cures for childhood cancer or some other good cause.

Cultural anthropoligists have been studying the early totems of the ancient SMIB tribes of the area, but so far, they've only been able to speculate.

BOP

I don't hate the children! I just really dislike their artwork...I know, mean. I'm glad to know the sculptures benefited a good cause..I'll keep that in mind everytime I drive by one and have the urge to run it over with my car :)

The scavenger hunt sounds fun too.

I have the same urge whenever I see children running loose in the wild.

BOP

I thought they were Buffalo

No, Gary, those would be Buffarilloes.

Contrary to popular misconception, Wally World is not their natural habitat. The living room with a couch and big screen TV is their natural element; Wally World is where they go to forage.

Last edited:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Where are they? :confused:

I remember the seahorses from years ago (I liked them) but don't recall seeing any bird statues. If they are that hideous, I think I'd notice.
Calvert County did seahorses. St. Mary's did herons.