Black Eyed Susan Trio Show

Duckz

Is anyone going next weekend? I'll be there Saturday afternoon for Senior Eq and hunter. Sparks, are you and Ms. Fancy Pants doing pleasure in the morning?

It was a good show last time, very chill for PGEC!

fredsaid2

oooh should i bring pony? any 3 ft stuff?

BEST Horse Shows - Home

Ring 3 - Starts at 9:30 am
301 Midget Jumpers - (2’3” max) Time First Jump Off
302 Midget Jumpers - (2’3” max) Time First Jump Off
303 Midget Jumpers - (2’3” max) Power and Speed Add Back
304 Mini Jumpers - (2’6” max) Power and Speed
305 Mini Jumpers - (2’6” max) Time First Jump Off
306 Mini Jumpers - (2’6” max) Time First Jump Off Add Back
307 Puddle Jumpers - (2’9” max) Time First Jump Off
308 Puddle Jumpers - (2’9” max) Time First Jump Off
309 Puddle Jumpers - (2’9” max) Power and Speed Add Back
310 Hopeful Jumpers (3’0” max) Power and Speed
311 Hopeful Jumpers - (3’0” max) Time First Jump Off
312 Hopeful Jumpers - (3’0” max) Time First Jump Off Add Back
313 Pony Jackpot Jumpers - (3’0” max) Take Your Own Line
314 MHSA Children’s/Adult Jumpers - (3’3” max) Time First Jump Off
315 MHSA Children’s/Adult Jumpers - (3’3” max) Time First Jump Off
316 MHSA Children’s/Adult Jumpers - (3’3” max) Power and Speed Add Back
317 Schooling Jumpers - (3’6” max) Power and Speed
318 Schooling Jumpers - (3’6” max) Time First Jump Off
319 Schooling Jumpers - (3’6” max) Time First Jump Off Add Back
320 High Schooling Jumpers - (3’9” max) Time First Jump Off
321 High Schooling Jumpers - (3’9” max) Time First Jump Off
322 High Schooling Jumpers - (3’9” max) Power and Speed Add Back
323 Jamie’s Jumps Gamblers Choice (2’6”-3’3”)

Sparks

Yes, fancy pants and I will be there Saturday morning and I "may" go back on sunday afternoon to do a 5 & Under green hunter division.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I am going also on Saturday morning, and maybe on Sunday for the MHSA Pleasure horse hack classes. It depends on how I am feeling, and how Saturday goes.

devinej

i should rephrase, 3ft hunters for the pony lol! i think we'd have the slowest jumper round ever...but i do love jumpers. thanks for the link to the best site. dang it i wish my horse was up and going, i wanna do the big jumpers!!!!!!!

devinej

ahh yes there is something in the middle of the line up on sunday i could do with the pony. open hunter 3foot whoo hoo doesn't specify horse or pony :)

ablondebarnbabe

I'll be there Saturday, I think I will do classes 112-114 or 120-122 and maybe 123-125. I won't be there Sunday because of the Equilibrium hunter pace, anyone doing that?

devinej

i went to the equilibrium hunter pace earlier this season - it was too short!! i'm used to hunter paces being...2 hours long...this one could take you like 15 minutes...

devinej

not sure if there are any in southern maryland....i think AMIT has one - anyone know how long it is? and there was one at cave's farm last year too but i didn't go. I went to one up at Tranquillity Manor Farm earlier this year and they have another in september - its really long. that farm is just north of baltimore though. but its worth it...and there are jumps...

SayDLvr01

Bubbalicious!
AMIT's usually take about an hour I guess...depends on which level you sign up for and how fast you decide to go:)

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
not sure if there are any in southern maryland....i think AMIT has one - anyone know how long it is? and there was one at cave's farm last year too but i didn't go. I went to one up at Tranquillity Manor Farm earlier this year and they have another in september - its really long. that farm is just north of baltimore though. but its worth it...and there are jumps...

Hey I see you were up early. How did the show go today?

devinej

good! scooter did the evergreen division, got 2nd and 3rd over fences, and 4th on the flat :) he was a very good boy! i was leaving there before 8:30am...