Black ford ranger on 235

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
bohman said:
Where does this leave the majority of us who don't want to see his #### & balls? I feel bad for somebody whose sexual needs are so far out of line; he needs therapy or something, but a good beat-down might be a step in the right direction, too.

There's always the option of keeping your eyes on the road instead of fixating on the pork sword. I mean hey, if you want to meet gaze there are safer places than your commute to/from work! :shrug:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Lugnut said:
There's always the option of keeping your eyes on the road instead of fixating on the pork sword. I mean hey, if you want to meet gaze there are safer places than your commute to/from work! :shrug:

There was some really good pork at Bear Creek...:shrug:

M

missperky

WorkinMomma said:
AMEN! It's not that fact he was wacking his willy (I would laugh that off) - it's the fact he wanted me to see - over and over and over again. This is border line PHYSCO - and in my opinon could lead to worse things.

I've seen worse. :lol:

Post his tag #.

bohman

Lugnut said:

I am not generally offended by nudity. I'll go out on a limb here and say that most men would not be traumatized by this guy's actions. Annoyed, at most.

But this guy isn't doing this to men, he's doing it to women, who are often hurt by this sort of thing. It leaves them wondering what he's going to do to them next.

That's the bottom line - he is hurting people, and that's the reason that his actions are illegal.

Gwendolyn

If you don't want to actualy roll down your window you could always just point laugh and make the universal, ""HAHAHAH It's sooo tiny" sign by placing your thumb and finger an inch apart.

Rael

Supper's Ready
bohman said:
That's the bottom line - he is hurting people, and that's the reason that his actions are illegal.

I agree with this. But by the sound of this story on this guy, if he keeps pounding his pud on the way to work he's going to eventually hurt himself, too. :biggrin:

SoMDGirl42

bohman said:
Ok, I admit that the punishment may or may not fit the crime here. Obviously, the appropriate first response is exactly what Workinmomma did - call the cops. But she's done that several times, and it produced no results. She also verbally warned the guy that she didn't like what he was doing, and that he should stop. This is a reasonable approach, but it also produced no results.

I'm betting that a little swerving on the highway also isn't going to stop him. Where does this leave the majority of us who don't want to see his #### & balls? I feel bad for somebody whose sexual needs are so far out of line; he needs therapy or something, but a good beat-down might be a step in the right direction, too.
am I the only one who thought this particular statement was funny? Isn't that what the dude was trying to do?

Don't get me wrong, I think he should be giving himself his good beat down in the privacy of his own home.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
bohman said:
But this guy isn't doing this to men, he's doing it to women, who are often hurt by this sort of thing. It leaves them wondering what he's going to do to them next.

What exactly is he doing to anyone but himself? Is there something that I missed? Is he pacing women's cars and staring at them while he polishes the gopher? Or is he just stroking and they happen to just end up passing him and get all pissy? First scenario I can see being harrassing and yes, that would be doing something to someone. The second scenario, he isn't doing anything to anyone and they should have their eyes on the road, not in his lap.

WorkinMomma

Chain729 said:
What exactly is he doing to anyone but himself? Is there something that I missed? Is he pacing women's cars and staring at them while he polishes the gopher? Or is he just stroking and they happen to just end up passing him and get all pissy? First scenario I can see being harrassing and yes, that would be doing something to someone. The second scenario, he isn't doing anything to anyone and they should have their eyes on the road, not in his lap.

Yes it is the first scenario. He pulls up beside you in traffic and keeps his truck even with your vehicle. Speed up - slow down - whatever I did, he did just to keep up with me. Not thinking you look over to see who it is and WHAM!! he is doing his business. So I keep driving but he is STILL trying to keep up with me in traffic. CRAZY

WorkinMomma

beachcat said:
how do you see is someone is polishing the gopher when they are in a pickup? i'm a perv, i'd love to see that

He is in a little "TINY" ford Ranger - I am in an Expedition. He has done this to another women I work with as well - she has a larger SUV too.

M

missperky

beachcat said:
how do you see is someone is polishing the gopher when they are in a pickup? i'm a perv, i'd love to see that

I'm trying to get his tag #...:lol:

:blushing:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
WorkinMomma said:
Yes it is the first scenario. He pulls up beside you in traffic and keeps his truck even with your vehicle. Speed up - slow down - whatever I did, he did just to keep up with me. Not thinking you look over to see who it is and WHAM!! he is doing his business. So I keep driving but he is STILL trying to keep up with me in traffic. CRAZY

Then that would be harrassment.

You could take it as a compliment that a young guy wants to bang you so badly that he can't wait to get home to discharge. Then, with your new high of self-esteem, through your prudeness out the window with your shirt; giving him something to stare at....

straight into on-coming traffic....

and WHAM! problem solved. :shrug:

WorkinMomma

beachcat said:

Take a drive on 235 going north between blimpies and gate one - You should have no problem.