Black ford ranger on 235

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
beamher said:
i'm still in the newbie stage..... i thought gate 1 was by the air museum(NAS)/shell gas station :shrug:

You are correct - Gate 1 is by the museum. Gate 3 is the one down by Blimpies...

beamher

Voter2002 said:
You are correct - Gate 1 is by the museum. Gate 3 is the one down by Blimpies...

thanks....i normally don't venture that far down, unless i'm just out for a cruise

beamher

elaine said:
You need to get out more.

trust me, i do get out. i just normally hid out the opposite way. i have been to a few parks down that way but haven't seen much else to go that way on a regular. and i believe you can hit some of the same things from 5 :shrug:

so what else is down there or are you just messing with me

mAlice

professional daydreamer
beamher said:
trust me, i do get out. i just normally hid out the opposite way. i have been to a few parks down that way but haven't seen much else to go that way on a regular. and i believe you can hit some of the same things from 5 :shrug:

so what else is down there or are you just messing with me

St. Mary's City. :yay:

beamher

elaine said:
St. Mary's City. :yay:

been there; all through the college area, historical area, down to point look out and some other areas that i can't recall the names but remember all the water

exactly where?? i guess i'm due for another drive down that way :howdy:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
beamher said:
been there; all through the college area, historical area, down to point look out and some other areas that i can't recall the names but remember all the water

exactly where?? i guess i'm due for another drive down that way :howdy:

If you've wandered all over it, chances are you've seen it all. I still like to visit often. Did you see the Dove? Have you been in the gift shop?

You need to go early spring for Maryland Days. Next time you're down there go in the office and pick up the schedule. Oh, look for the hidden grave at the cemetery.

beamher

elaine said:
If you've wandered all over it, chances are you've seen it all. I still like to visit often. Did you see the Dove? Have you been in the gift shop?

You need to go early spring for Maryland Days. Next time you're down there go in the office and pick up the schedule. Oh, look for the hidden grave at the cemetery.

thanks, i'll keep these on the list

mAlice

professional daydreamer
beamher said:
thanks, i'll keep these on the list

There's an old fort down that way, too. I can't remember the name of it, but found the little museum of interest......years ago.

Shaolin_Raptor

I talked to one of my friends about this last night. He said about a year ago someone pulled in behind him at Blimpie and started saying she knew who he was and to stop stalking her. This guy does drive a truck like the one described, but so do a lot of people. I am assuming that this is when the "tag number" was taken down. If you don't know for sure that it is the person, 100%, do not post that number. It is not fair to #### someone else’s life up because you were kind of sure, or almost positive. 100%. My friend will not even take a pee in front of anyone. He has never pulled his wiener out in front of anyone besides his woman for any reason.

In closing, Don't sully someone’s good name on a hunch.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Shaolin_Raptor said:
I talked to one of my friends about this last night. He said about a year ago someone pulled in behind him at Blimpie and started saying she knew who he was and to stop stalking her. This guy does drive a truck like the one described, but so do a lot of people. I am assuming that this is when the "tag number" was taken down. If you don't know for sure that it is the person, 100%, do not post that number. It is not fair to #### someone else’s life up because you were kind of sure, or almost positive. 100%. My friend will not even take a pee in front of anyone. He has never pulled his wiener out in front of anyone besides his woman for any reason.

:lmao: Ya' know, people who do this sort of thing don't go around braggin' about it.

beamher

Shaolin_Raptor said:

i say post the tag # and that should clear your friends name if it's not him, unless the person had his tags reissued

beamher

beamher said:
i say post the tag # and that should clear your friends name if it's not him, unless the person had his tags reissued

also, if i remember, some said he's seen in the afternoon, so i'm quit sure they should have a clear picture of what this individual looks like. maybe someone needs to describe him a little more than being young, around 20 years old

wineo

loving life
Saw a blk ford ranger leaving the Govermental Center area on Monday, silver tool box, extended cab. Is this the same vehicle. Med. build white man about 20 to 30 years old?

WorkinMomma

Shaolin_Raptor said:

Now that is kinda funny. When I pulled this guy over it was not at Blimpies - it was at that FOP(some kind of lodge) just south of the old library. I am 100% positive that the person I spoke too was the person wacking his willy! I followed him right after it happened. THIS IS NOT WHEN I WROTE HIS TAG NUMBER DOWN! I wrote it down the first time it happened.

Now what a qawinkadink that your friend had some women approach him concerning the same issue?? Do you NOT SEE THAT AS STRANGE???

Shaolin_Raptor

No I don't see that as strange. I am not saying it was YOU, I am saying it happened, and suprise suprise he has a black ford ranger, so do 1 billion other people. I know this guy very well, he is not that type of guy, he is the type of guy that would kick someones ass for doing it. I know there is another black ford ranger with a crafstman toolbox in ridge, I just don't want this to turn into a witch hunt.

No people that do this don't brag about it, but they are also not offended and hurt by being accused of it either.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Shaolin_Raptor said:
No people that do this don't brag about it, but they are also not offended and hurt by being accused of it either.

:lmao:

You need to jump back on your turnip truck.

beamher

wineo said:
Saw a blk ford ranger leaving the Govermental Center area on Monday, silver tool box, extended cab. Is this the same vehicle. Med. build white man about 20 to 30 years old?

hair color, long, short, tattoos, piercings????????????????

beamher

Shaolin_Raptor said:

could be a fantasy/fetish :shrug: i don't know of anyone going around admitting/telling everyone--" oh, yeah, i pull my johnson out several times down by gate 3." the person might just have a problem