Black ford ranger on 235

Shaolin_Raptor

WTF is this red karma crap. I am sorry I am not a ####ing sheep. I have resonable doubt. This is starting to piss me off, people getting mad at me for saying "make sure you have the right guy". Funny how that does not go to well on here.

Hey turnip person, go #### yourself. Ignorant ass.

Shaolin_Raptor

Ohh yeah. Thank you beamher, you are actually trying to get an acurate description, rather than white and 20-30 years old.

Thank you for having reasonable doubt.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Shaolin_Raptor said:
WTF is this red karma crap. I am sorry I am not a ####ing sheep. I have resonable doubt. This is starting to piss me off, people getting mad at me for saying "make sure you have the right guy". Funny how that does not go to well on here.

Hey turnip person, go #### yourself. Ignorant ass.

Touchy, touchy. You're the guy drivin' the black pick 'em up truck, aren't you? :lmao:

Shaolin_Raptor

Yeah, I am white, drive a black ford explorer sport and am 27. I must be him, I will produce my tag number so there is someone to burn.

I am a bit touchy. Whoever this person is, should have their ass handed to them in a mason jar. Run his ass off the road next time. put a dent in that ####.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Shaolin_Raptor said:
Whoever this person is, should have their ass handed to them in a mason jar. Run his ass off the road next time. put a dent in that ####.

Just remember you said this.

Shaolin_Raptor

I know what the #### I said. If it turns out to be him, I will be the first one to beat his ass, and then appologize. I am man enough to do that.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Shaolin_Raptor said:
I know what the #### I said. If it turns out to be him, I will be the first one to beat his ass, and then appologize. I am man enough to do that.

Ya' know what, you need to chill. :rolleyes:

nobody really

I need a nap
Shaolin_Raptor said:

Why beat his ass? sounds like he'd rather have you beat something else :killingme

Shaolin_Raptor

Hey Elaine, don't get someone spun making smart ass comments then tell thim to "chill". Grow up and realize that there are bigger things at stake here if it is the wrong person. Grown up was a figure of speach, i know how old are you.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Shaolin_Raptor said:
Hey Elaine, don't get someone spun making smart ass comments then tell thim to "chill". Grow up and realize that there are bigger things at stake here if it is the wrong person. Grown up was a figure of speach, i know how old are you.

GFY. You started this crap. If it's not you, then you don't have anything to worry about. If it's not your "friend" :rolleyes:, then he has nothing to worry about. You think the cops are gonna' pull over every single black pick up truck in the county to see if some guy has his tallywacker in his paws?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
elaine said:
GFY. You started this crap. If it's not you, then you don't have anything to worry about. If it's not your "friend" :rolleyes:, then he has nothing to worry about. You think the cops are gonna' pull over every single black pick up truck in the county to see if some guy has his tallywacker in his paws?

You said tallywacker! :pete:

nobody really

I need a nap
Shaolin_Raptor said:

bigger things at stake? where is the tag#? i wanna see :killingme

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
elaine said:
GFY. You started this crap. If it's not you, then you don't have anything to worry about. If it's not your "friend" :rolleyes:, then he has nothing to worry about. You think the cops are gonna' pull over every single black pick up truck in the county to see if some guy has his tallywacker, tweezers, and magnifying glass.
:fixed: :biggrin:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Would this be your guy?

Attachments

• DSC_2364.jpg
    DSC_2364.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 187