Black Lab Pup Needs Home

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
checkingthenews said:
I was asking on behalf of someone that does not have computer access,if its any of your business anyway. One can't day a gosh damn thing on this freakin forum without snide, smartazz comments and the people that always try to start are always the same group....Bad Girl, K Jo, smoothmarine just to name a few.

Just shut the F up and keep your stupidness to yourself!
:diva: Go Team! :high5:

nomoney

checkingthenews said:
I was asking on behalf of someone that does not have computer access,if its any of your business anyway. One can't day a gosh damn thing on this freakin forum without snide, smartazz comments and the people that always try to start are always the same group....Bad Girl, K Jo, smoothmarine just to name a few.

your momma wears combat boots....now what

smoothmarine187

checkingthenews said:

:smack: uck you. How do you like that I made sure to shut that "F" up that time. Stupid F's are always getting out of line and getting loud.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
smoothmarine187 said:
:lmao: it is...the other socket has a glass eye in it with a kitty cat painted on it. Pretty cool in my opinion.
Damn, that sounds HOT!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
checkingthenews said:

:diva:

My job here is done. Whew. I now need a nap. :yawn:

smoothmarine187

nomoney said:
you need to direct that question to me

You weren't even mentioned as being on the team! :smack: Checkingthenews knows that time it is.....whether it's attacking sleeping bus drivers or reporting boring news stories.......she's all over it!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
smoothmarine187 said:
You weren't even mentioned as being on the team! :smack: Checkingthenews knows that time it is.....whether it's attacking sleeping bus drivers or reporting boring news stories.......she's all over it!
Where the hell did it go? :confused: