Blizzard on the way.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I know you aren't going to completely rule out smow for St. Mary's County at this time.. right? As I'm sure you are aware, our area is unique and cannot easily be forecasted. It all depends on the coldfront line which means we cannot know for sure whether we will get rain or accumulating smow until the day of the weather event. But you know this already, right?
I may get out the ole weather machine and play around a lil on Saturday. Broken wobble shaft and all. :whistle:

awpitt

Main Streeter
I know you aren't going to completely rule out smow for St. Mary's County at this time.. right? As I'm sure you are aware, our area is unique and cannot easily be forecasted. It all depends on the coldfront line which means we cannot know for sure whether we will get rain or accumulating smow until the day of the weather event. But you know this already, right?

Yep. Was already aware.

red_explorer

Heheheheheheheehehehe

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Just updated from Accuweather....

Attachments

• 400x266_02171606_page-1.jpg
    400x266_02171606_page-1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 109

quattroginger

everytime i get excited it turns to rain. so im sticking with "ill believe it when i see it" and i have to work Monday, well i dont but new company policy forcing us to us leave on presidents day. they said its not a real holiday. lol

well i dont but new company policy forcing us to us leave on presidents day. they said its not a real holiday. lol
Lots of companies have turned to that... I think it has something to do with the feeling over the last few years that there is no such thing as a real president...:ohwell:

quattroginger

Lots of companies have turned to that... I think it has something to do with the feeling over the last few years that there is no such thing as a real president...:ohwell:

what they actually did was said, average use of sick leave for company is 3 days. so were taking away 2 days of sick leave now. we also feel that leave should be used for Presidnets day and Columbus Day. so we will give u extra 2 days of leave to cover it. so now im back to same leave but have to use 2 days of it for those holidays. sucks

awpitt

Main Streeter
everytime i get excited it turns to rain. so im sticking with "ill believe it when i see it" and i have to work Monday, well i dont but new company policy forcing us to us leave on presidents day. they said its not a real holiday. lol

Monday is one of our floating holidays. So, if I work Monday, I get to use that holiday later in the year, like when it's warm outside.

Monday is one of our floating holidays. So, if I work Monday, I get to use that holiday later in the year, like when it's warm outside.

I'm taking the day as a floater too. I have so much personal time that if I don't start using it soon, I'll lose it.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
We gave up Prez day for the Friday after T-giving. Our new policy is now use or lose. All my excess was rolled into an FMLA bank. I will be taking off regularly now. :ohwell:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Personally smow this weekend would be inconvenient to me because I am taking care of someone's pets, and I have to drive 35 minutes 1 way to get there. It's all curvy back country roads too, so smow will hinder my ability to get there several times a day. I guess I better map out the smow emergency routes I can use to get there eh?

TPD

the poor dad
Personally smow this weekend would be inconvenient to me because I am taking care of someone's pets, and I have to drive 35 minutes 1 way to get there. It's all curvy back country roads too, so smow will hinder my ability to get there several times a day. I guess I better map out the smow emergency routes I can use to get there eh?

Just stay with the pets and drink all the alcohol in the house. I love house-sitting! :buddies:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Just stay with the pets and drink all the alcohol in the house. I love house-sitting! :buddies:

I would just stay there Sat evening into Monday during the smow if I didn't have my own critters to take care of. Somehow I think they expect I'd be sober to take care of their pets, I know I'd expect that if I was paying someone - that's why I had to miss the Friday! gathering.