Blue City State Schadenfreude - Elections have Consequences

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So all you F-150 drivers, you are now luxury vehicle owners and can now ignore signaling and it's always your right of way at the stop sign.

And here I had just settled for speeding, brake checks and passing on the right.

:yahoo:

Portland Facing Shigella Outbreak, Generally Found in Third-World Countries
Oregon officials have embraced homelessness so much that last April, my colleague Mike LaChance reported that Democrats in the state proposed a law that would expand the rights of homeless people by decriminalizing encampments and allowing homeless people to sue if they feel harassed.

As a result of poor policy and a disregard for true public health and safety concerns, the most populous city in that state is now experiencing a bacterial outbreak found usually in sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia.

Shigella infections lead to profuse diarrhea, fever, and stomach pains…and these symptoms can last for weeks. Sometimes, bowel habits (frequency and stool consistency) do not return to normal for several months. And, as an added bonus, in addition to being spread by fecal matter, Shigella can be transmitted via sexual contact.

Oh Awesome, Portland Homeless camps are 3rd world shitholes

🤣

I left a red state and moved to a blue state. The politics and lack of healthcare in Texas drove me back to Oregon.​

Although the political environment mismatch was a strong reason I left Texas, other reasons contributed to my move away from the state.

I lived in a suburb of Houston and traveled on highways daily. I didn't like the high transportation costs, including toll roads and all the gas needed to make my commute.

The extreme weather, which included hurricanes, major lightning storms, hail, and smoggy polluted air quality, was also not aligned with the quality of life I desired.

I loved the radio stations, the Tex-Mex, and the barbecue in Texas — and I was earning more money — but I knew when it was time to go. It's more expensive, but I'm happier in Portland.

Hijinx

I left a red state and moved to a blue state. The politics and lack of healthcare in Texas drove me back to Oregon.​

Although the political environment mismatch was a strong reason I left Texas, other reasons contributed to my move away from the state.

I lived in a suburb of Houston and traveled on highways daily. I didn't like the high transportation costs, including toll roads and all the gas needed to make my commute.

The extreme weather, which included hurricanes, major lightning storms, hail, and smoggy polluted air quality, was also not aligned with the quality of life I desired.

I loved the radio stations, the Tex-Mex, and the barbecue in Texas — and I was earning more money — but I knew when it was time to go. It's more expensive, but I'm happier in Portland.

Well Hoss: If you are happy in Portland, you are where you belong.

With the rest of the lefty's

Clem72

Wait a minute, you left Houston because of a lack of healthcare? HOUSTON? One of the consistently top 10 rated cities in the country for healthcare.

Or did you leave because Texas wasn't giving you FREE healthcare? I see on US news and World Reports that while Texas has higher quality of healthcare the "access" is low, while Oregon has low quality of healthcare but ranks 7th for "access" (I.E. taxpayer funded).

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Dogged By Crime Concerns, Dems Walk Back Their Own Reforms Ahead Of 2024 Election

A slew of Democratic enclaves are moving toward tougher crime policies in a reversal of 2020 reforms in the lead-up to the 2024 presidential election.

America’s Democratic cities and states are increasingly adopting stringent law-and-order measures that would have been considered taboo in the years following 2020’s Black Lives Matter protests opposing law enforcement agencies. They are amplifying police authority in response to heightened public concern and outrage fueled by a surge in crimes like murder, carjacking and retail theft.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Oakland Business Owners THREATEN TO STOP PAYING TAXES IN REVOLT AGAINST WOKE Mayor FACING RECALL!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Dollar Tree TO SHUTDOWN 1000 Stores In URBAN Areas Due To Massive Retail Theft And Biden Inflation!​

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I wish all the progbots fleeing NY and NJ felt that way about Florida. 😥

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Liberal state declares war on small farmers and homesteaders: War on food is spreading in U.S. through land-use restrictions, geoengineering and waves of propaganda

The owner of Yanasa Ama Ranch shared a 20-minute video explaining what is going on in Oregon as bureaucrats erroneously classify small family farms and homesteads as “concentrated animal feeding operations,” or CAFOs, in order to shut them down. Any feeding area that has a concrete, rock or gravel floor falls into this category, which would include most small dairy or egg farms.

If you have two or three milking cows, the rancher explains, you are now targeted by the state for closure.

The rancher further explains in the video:

“The state of Oregon has effectively shut down small farms and market gardens on a large scale, and they’re actually sending out cease-and-desist letters to farms and they’re using satellite technology to find their victims and send them these letters that say you can’t operate.”

The below video is 20 minutes but the most critical information is contained in the first 5 or 6 minutes. Note that he says most of these anti-farming, anti-private property laws start in places like Washington and Oregon but end up spreading to other states over time. That is so true!
Wake up folks. The tyranny is gaining ground. The war on food is heating up and will inevitably cause a major worldwide famine at some point. Remember what I’ve said in previous articles, that depopulation is the ultimate goal of the globalists. There is no other explanation behind their rabid lust for World War III, their relentless pushing of toxic vaccines, harmful chemicals sprayed in the atmosphere and put in our food, their celebration of abortion and all things LGBTQ+, and the list goes on. The more death and sterilizations they can foster, the happier they will be.

There was some good news on the atmospheric spraying this week. The state Senate in Tennessee has passed a bill banning all such spraying within its borders, whether it be for geoengineering or other purposes. (See story here).

The globalists are also waging war against small farms and homesteaders on the propaganda front.

The far-left media group Media Matters, funded by George Soros and other globalists, recently put out a hit-piece article targeting homesteaders as “white nationalist” and “anti-government.” How dare they seek to grow their own food! They must be racists! See video below.

@TPD

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Baltimore Residents LASHOUT Over Crime Due To MASSIVE Cop SHORTAGE As Defund The Police BACKFIRES!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dummies Got What They Wanted ... Defund the Police

Yeah Crime is down because police are NOT Filing a Report when they are called out

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Look at the Crazy List of Things Illegal Immigrants Get for ‘FREE’ in Liberal Massachusetts

Liberal Massachusetts is overrun with illegal border crossers and there’s really no wonder why when you see the laundry list of things that are provided for ‘free’ courtesy of taxpayers in the Bay State.

All of these perks just act as incentives, driving more illegals into the state.

And remember, there are American citizens in Massachusetts who are poor and don’t get nearly as much from the state.

Longtime Boston talk host Howie Carr posted this list on his website:

FREEBIES FOR ILLEGALS: A Comprehensive List
GENERAL WELFARE COSTS FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS:

Free hotel rooms at $150+ a day.
Three meals a day at $64 per person per diem.
Free on-site medical & dental services (including condoms).
Special diet for Ramadan.
Free same-day dry cleaning w/free pick up & delivery.
Free housekeeping twice a week.
Free cell phones, chargers/charging ports.
Free tablets, IPads.
Free clothing, new & used.
Everyone got new free winter coat, gloves and shoes.
Free toiletries (tooth paste, deodorant, special “ethnic” shampoos, skin cream, aspirin, tooth brushes, feminine products).
“FOR THE CHILDREN”:
Free diapers, wipes, diaper pails, cribs, bassinets, playpens, baby bottles, baby formulas, free car seats, free new mother bags, playrooms for young illegals w/free toys & books which must be replaced often because of destruction.

That is only about half of the list, if you can believe it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Back in 2020 during the BLM and Antifa riots in cities around the U.S. there were some notable examples of people who lived in wealthy gated areas who took the pro-rioter "burn it all down" approach, that is until it got a little too close to where they live.

The issue of illegal immigration and the increasing problem of squatters may well be one of those issues where rich libs suddenly don't like the effects of the kinds of policies they voted for (things that were supposed to be everybody else's problem).

Here's yet another example of "when what you voted for backfires":

Well would you look at this:

Wealthy Californians in a neighborhood on the outskirts of Beverly Hills are reportedly enraged after a $5 million home was invaded by squatters and became a source of rowdy parties.
Beverly Grove is home to the elite of the elite in California. A-list celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez and LeBron James, entrepreneurs, hedge-fund investors, heiresses, and studio executives own homes in the quiet cul-de-sac. That was until squatters invaded in October and locals started complaining about them allegedly throwing "wild parties" with "cocaine and orgies."
The neighbors are getting fed up, including reportedly James, according to a report in New York Magazine's Curbed.

The fastest way to Red Pill a Progressive, give them what they ask for

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Rantz reports:

Outraged more by the success of white and Asian students than by the untapped potential of Black and Hispanic pupils, progressives would rather drag achievers down than elevate everyone. These self-proclaimed saviors boast on social media about tackling inequities, oblivious to the harm they inflict. Indeed, the program to replace the HCC [Highly Capable Cohort program], and be implemented in every classroom, ensures that gifted students will be unchallenged, struggling students will escape the attention they deserve and teachers will be overwhelmed. In other words, everyone will be equitably harmed.

But parents, including those who are Black, Asian and Hispanic, argued against closing them down. They argued that SPS should work harder to identify minority students who are eligible for HCC, rather then kill the program entirely.
One father pleaded that the Seattle School Board “consider the disservice you would be doing to the minorities that are already in the HCC program.” He argued that the gifted program “does more for Black children, particularly Black boys, than it does for their peers.”
But the extremist Seattle School Board was unmoved.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Seattle closes gifted and talented schools because they had too many white and Asian students, with consultant branding black parents who complained about move 'tokenized'

• Seattle ended its gifted and talented program due to racial inequities
  • Teachers are now required to make individual learning plans for all students
  • Some parents fear their students will get left behind and slow their progress

Seattle has shuttered its gifted and talented programs because the school board determined they had too many white and Asian students.
The district began phasing out its Highly Capable Cohort schools and classrooms for advanced students in the 2021-22 school year because they found it had too many racial inequities. School bosses said black and Hispanic students were underrepresented at the schools.

According to Seattle Public School data, of the highly capable students in the 2022-23 school year, 52 percent were white, 16 percent were Asian and 3.4 percent were black.

During a January 22, 2020, school board meeting, parents of black students in the Highly Capable Cohort asked the board to consider finding ways to incorporate students of color into the gifted program rather than shut it down.

Then school board vice president Chandra Hampson slammed those parents saying, 'this is a pretty masterful job at tokenizing a really small community of color within the existing cohort.'