Blue Seal Feed!!

Dreamer

I am not Winn Dixie
fredsaid2 said:
Can also get Blue Seal at the Henyard in Loveville.....

True, but there's a new Mexican restaurant on 301 just before the turn so it makes going to get feed a whole new aventure! :howdy: And, if they're opened on Sundays life just couldn't get any better. :cartwheel

aceyswan

Feed

Is Blue Seal considered something better than other feeds? I have never heard of it? I was informed I need to change over to all pellets for my older ones, 25 & 26 and was curious about the SENIOR brand? Thanks! Aceyswan

fredsaid2

aceyswan said:
Is Blue Seal considered something better than other feeds? I have never heard of it? I was informed I need to change over to all pellets for my older ones, 25 & 26 and was curious about the SENIOR brand? Thanks! Aceyswan

It's a good, consistent feed with a lot of added vitamens and minerals. Check out their website, you can compare it to what you're feeding now and see how they stack up.

Dreamer

I am not Winn Dixie
fredsaid2 said:
It's a good, consistent feed with a lot of added vitamens and minerals. Check out their website, you can compare it to what you're feeding now and see how they stack up.

There's also another dealer selling Blue Seal feed on Old Crain Highway in Upper Marlboro, Myer's Feed. :howdy: His address and phone number are on Blue Seal's website. :coffee:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
aceyswan said:

Blue Seal is an excellent feed for seniors as it is a complete feed that reminds me a lot of "Cocoa Puffs" that crumbles under pressure. A horse doesn't need to have a tooth in his mouth to be able to thrive with this feed! It can totally replace hay if necessary. Some of the other brands of Senior feed have whole grains and some horses may not be able to process these well.

Dreamer

I am not Winn Dixie
Pasofever said:
Blue seal Sr is great just pricey

Do they carry blue seal llama feed how much for 50 lbs?

They probably can get it if Blue Seal makes it since he has a delivery every Wednesday. :howdy: I'll be heading up that way next week and can check if you like. :flowers:

DarkHorse

Llama

Pasofever said:
cough cough cough..choak..thanks

LOL.....Yeah, that is kind of expensive. It is the premium brand and is all I have in stock because I have a customer for that. We do have the regular brand for $8.81 /50 lb bag but I have none in stock right now. Can get some though!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
DarkHorse said:
LOL.....Yeah, that is kind of expensive. It is the premium brand and is all I have in stock because I have a customer for that. We do have the regular brand for $8.81 /50 lb bag but I have none in stock right now. Can get some though!

Yeah I will go that..talked to the hen yard yesterday they ordered me some Blue seal maintenence pellets for around $9.00

Do you deliver to St Marys? I will be ordering 500 lbs at a time..

DarkHorse

Pasofever said:
Yeah I will go that..talked to the hen yard yesterday they ordered me some Blue seal maintenence pellets for around $9.00

Do you deliver to St Marys? I will be ordering 500 lbs at a time..

No, unfortunately we are not set up for delivery at this time. Perhaps sometime in the future. The folks in Loveville are good people, they will take care of you. Take care.

:howdy: