Bob's Discount Furniture

RJO

When the wife and I were looking for a new couch we ended up looking at a bunch of places, including bob's furniture. The prices at Bob's were really low and appearance wise, they look nice. However, when I went and looked under the couch and behind the fabric where I could, it was easy to tell the construction was very very cheap. We ended up buying a couch made by England (the brand not the country) from Raley's and it is really nice. Later that year we also got a power recliner made by Best which we are still very happy with (which we found on wayfair with good reviews but Raley's actually had it for almost half the cost).

On a customer service note, the wife and I did order some storage end tables from Bob's (could not find any we liked anywhere else) and the customer service was mostly atrocious, I knew exactly what piece I wanted so I went tot he store and told a sales person what I wanted, he then ended up getting distracted by another couple who wanted to buy a whole living room set and bedroom set. After waiting an hour for him to put an order in (which he never did) I went to the sales desk and asked if I could just put an order in myself. The short answer was no that was not possible and I had to wait for a salesman. We elft the store and went to lunch and finally after about 30 minutes after leaving the store, the salesman asked where was I and why did I leave (really?) and told me I should go back to the store and complete my order. Needless to say, I did not go back to the store. I did however get ahold of the manager from the store and told him what happened and he sent me a gift card which I ended up using online (thus why I said mostly bad not all bad).

My experience with Raley's has been top notch on both occassions

Restitution

The wife and I purchased a nice England sectional from Raley's sometime last year. What I want to know is.... How do you get the stuffing to rebound after use? Is there a way to do it without having to have it professionally re-stuffed? There appears to be no easy way to open any of the cushioning (zipper, easily opened seam, etc.) to DIY it.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
The wife and I purchased a nice England sectional from Raley's sometime last year. What I want to know is.... How do you get the stuffing to rebound after use? Is there a way to do it without having to have it professionally re-stuffed? There appears to be no easy way to open any of the cushioning (zipper, easily opened seam, etc.) to DIY it.

I have 3 cushions on the back of my sofa, attached... and I currently have 1 cat sleeping on 1 cushion and a dog on the other. :ohwell:

I have zippers and restuffed mine but it was rather pointless. They have smashed it back down again.

The next sofa I get will not have cushions attached.