Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
About half the population remembers that. And some even remember Sadam gassing his own people.

It doesn't seem that way because I've posted that on here before and been met with 🦗
🦗
🦗

Iraq DID have WMD. Just not by the time we got there because Bush gave them ample warning and enough time to move everything before the UN inspectors got there, which we should be wondering about. I remember thinking at the time, WTF is that idiot doing???

And now here's Bush cuddling with the Clintons and Obamas, and ranting TDS insanity.

And the ****ing Republicans voting to send MORE billions of OUR money to their Ukraine money launderer. Can't afford school lunches for poor American kids, can't afford US veteran services, but by god we can send $100 billion to Ukraine for their "war" and we can pay for illegal aliens to live in swanky hotels with room service.

We need to get off of this "my team and their team" bullshit like it's a Redskins/Cowgirls game. The Republicans might not be as batshit crazy as the Democrats, but they're dirty just the same.

StmarysCity79

It doesn't seem that way because I've posted that on here before and been met with 🦗
🦗
🦗

Iraq DID have WMD. Just not by the time we got there because Bush gave them ample warning and enough time to move everything before the UN inspectors got there, which we should be wondering about. I remember thinking at the time, WTF is that idiot doing???

And now here's Bush cuddling with the Clintons and Obamas, and ranting TDS insanity.

And the ****ing Republicans voting to send MORE billions of OUR money to their Ukraine money launderer. Can't afford school lunches for poor American kids, can't afford US veteran services, but by god we can send $100 billion to Ukraine for their "war" and we can pay for illegal aliens to live in swanky hotels with room service.

We need to get off of this "my team and their team" bullshit like it's a Redskins/Cowgirls game. The Republicans might not be as batshit crazy as the Democrats, but they're dirty just the same.

Republicans keep voting to cut school lunch programs dummy. They also jsut voted to end worker water breaks when the temperature is above 100 in Florida. They also voted to cut lunch breaks for child workers in Louisiana.

Stop pretending you care about children.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
🦗
🦗

Until there are politicians hanging, on a gallows built on the Mall… things won’t change.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Until there are politicians hanging, on a gallows built on the Mall… things won’t change.

THAT is what we need a civil war for. Not Right vs Left but all of us vs the filthy dirty disgusting POS politicians and their media mouthpieces. Storm the Bastille, guillotine the lot of them.

StmarysCity79

THAT is what we need a civil war for. Not Right vs Left but all of us vs the filthy dirty disgusting POS politicians and their media mouthpieces. Storm the Bastille, guillotine the lot of them.

Then why do you continue to deny this is what you guys did on January 6th?

Jesus. This might be the stupidest day of your internet life (so far)

luvmygdaughters

You mean "report propaganda". Even your "article" makes it clear this is a theory with no proof

PJ Media is an American right-wing subscription-based commentary website.

The number one headline today is " You don't have to like Trump to vote for him"

You really have no bottom to your shameless stupidity.
And you really have all the intelligence of a slug (actually, that's an insult to slugs)!