Boneless wings

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't really understand this. I mean, it's not a wing - it's breast meat. Not to be confused with popcorn chicken, which is typically also breast meat. As is the chicken tender. And the chicken nugget at most places.

:jameo:

Why are boneless wings even a thing when we already had all those other chicken variants?

GregV814

here!

Attachments

• Boneless_Chicken_Ranch_Far_Side.jpg
    Boneless_Chicken_Ranch_Far_Side.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 71

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I don't really understand this. I mean, it's not a wing - it's breast meat. Not to be confused with popcorn chicken, which is typically also breast meat. As is the chicken tender. And the chicken nugget at most places.

:jameo:

Why are boneless wings even a thing when we already had all those other chicken variants?
I wonder the same thing. There's no sense to them. I refuse to order them because they are mostly the breading. I can get that on the chicken tenders/

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
There are a lot of people that are repulsed by eating meat off a bone. There are a few here who have talked about bone-in vs no-bone in other meats. The 'boneless wings' let people think they are eating a chicken wing (but it's really processed breast meat).