Boomerangs in Solomons

Notice I said we got carryout. It was a $300 order and I'm sure the owner was happy about it.

Take the stick out of your AZZ, lick it real hard and then smoke it. Then...stick it back in.

Get a life.

And then you complained. Stick your finger up your fat azz and lick it! :killingme

4ps

just don't spread bad news about a 1x possible

You aren't getting the concept. If a person eats at a restaurant and just *believes* they got food posioning (whether it was or not, that's for you since you seem to be in denial), there is no way that person wants to go back to that restaurant to chat with the restaurant management. They will avoid the resturant like the plague, because in their minds, it is. Regardless of who or what was at fault.

That being said, I, personally, also avoid hit and miss restaurants, restaurants with consistently poor service, and so on. There are a ton of restaurants within distance driving distance, that provide quality consistent food with quality consistent service. To waste my time and money on a sub-par dining experience is just stupid. If restaurants want customers, they will be consisent with the quality of their employees and staff. Word of mouth is how almost all businesses operate.

Have you never heard the phrase, a happy customer will tell 5 friends, an unhappy customer will tell 50? That phrase was pre-facebook, twitter. Nowadays, an unhappy customer tells everybody.

You could really hurt a restaurant or business on a forum like this. I've seen how some of you slam newcomers, and report a one time thing about a place. NO business is perfect. You should know that by now. The ones that do well are the ones who accept feedback. If you don't offer feedback then you should not complain. You have lost the right to do so. these places need customer's "help".

I grew up in an area with TONS of great internationally based restaurants. I'm no expert but I know people who own such restaurants and what it takes to have one that is successful. I've also had stomach troubles 1-2 times where I 'thought' it was food poisoning. Be careful what you put in print. Words hurt!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
You could really hurt a restaurant or business on a forum like this. I've seen how some of you slam newcomers, and report a one time thing about a place. NO business is perfect. You should know that by now. The ones that do well are the ones who accept feedback. If you don't offer feedback then you should not complain. You have lost the right to do so. these places need customer's "help".

I grew up in an area with TONS of great internationally based restaurants. I'm no expert but I know people who own such restaurants and what it takes to have one that is successful. I've also had stomach troubles 1-2 times where I 'thought' it was food poisoning. Be careful what you put in print. Words hurt!

However, if I pay my money to restaurant in expectation of a quality meal, and I do not receive that quality meal, then I have every right to complain. I also have every right to not frequent that restaurant again, as well as, encourage my friends not to frequent that restaurant, at least with me.

I'm being factual with you. I've been trying to present you with an honest point of view from a customer. However, you don't want to hear the truth, and you have chosen to play hurt and say I've insulted you. Please show me such examples. Also show me where I've insulted new posters. Please do, show me where my words have "HURT" you.

If you are indeed tied to a restaurant, as has been insinuated by other posters, I've learned I definitely wouldn't complain to you. Obviously you would become antagonistic and try to blame me for my poor quality meal and service. You have proven the very point I was making. Why should I bother to complain to the management? I just will not waste my money on that place of business again.

4ps

factual is fine, but tell the restaurant..

However, if I pay my money to restaurant in expectation of a quality meal, and I do not receive that quality meal, then I have every right to complain. I also have every right to not frequent that restaurant again, as well as, encourage my friends not to frequent that restaurant, at least with me.

I'm being factual with you. I've been trying to present you with an honest point of view from a customer. However, you don't want to hear the truth, and you have chosen to play hurt and say I've insulted you. Please show me such examples. Also show me where I've insulted new posters. Please do, show me where my words have "HURT" you.

If you are indeed tied to a restaurant, as has been insinuated by other posters, I've learned I definitely wouldn't complain to you. Obviously you would become antagonistic and try to blame me for my poor quality meal and service. You have proven the very point I was making. Why should I bother to complain to the management? I just will not waste my money on that place of business again.

I'm not "tied" to any restaurant, but I do VALUE good customer service, and will not patron a place where comments are not accepted, or suggestions are ignored. I'm not "hurt" I'm saying words on forums can HURT a business.
Nobody wants anyone to waste money. A business won't improve if consumers don't help them...