Bowling Esperanza

bullet

Anyone interested in bowling Tuesday eveings at Esperanza Lanes. We are a very small mixed league. Yes, I know the lanes could be better, but we, as a group, shrug that off and really have a good time and enjoy each others' company. Let me know.

ProudMomma

I would be interested in joining. I used to bowl for Waldorf mixed but had to quit. But I would love to be on a league closer to home!!

luvmygdaughters

Anyone interested in bowling Tuesday eveings at Esperanza Lanes. We are a very small mixed league. Yes, I know the lanes could be better, but we, as a group, shrug that off and really have a good time and enjoy each others' company. Let me know.

What time Tuesday evening? I havent bowled in years but would like to start again, with a league that doesnt take itself to seriously.

bullet

In following up… The bowling season begins tonight (5:50). Don’t agonize over missing the date. We have a 5-frame grace period, for late arrivals during league night. That almost gives you to 6:00. There is always next week. We have a 30 week season. The cost is $17 per person per night (I might be off a dollar on that.) It is completive, so there are awards at the end of the season.

homedepot20

I remember my grand pop taking me there back in the late 60's every Tuesday nite . He was in a duck pin league for Public Works PAX . Brings back some memories !

C

czygvtwkr

Too many balls chewed up by the unmaintained alleys, the returns, and constantly breaking equipment.

Severa

Common sense ain't common
Too many balls chewed up by the unmaintained alleys, the returns, and constantly breaking equipment.

Really? Sorry to hear you had issues. My oldest son has competed in Special Olympics bowling for the past couple of years at Esperanza Lanes and we've never had a problem (he has his own bowling ball - Thanks Grandma *s*)

I wouldn't give the jack**s who owns the place a penny of my money!

C

czygvtwkr

Really? Sorry to hear you had issues. My oldest son has competed in Special Olympics bowling for the past couple of years at Esperanza Lanes and we've never had a problem (he has his own bowling ball - Thanks Grandma *s*)

If you take your ball into any proshop in the area for resurfacing they will say "Oh i know where you bowl". They have wooden lanes which are supposed to be sanded down and refinished every so often. Nobody knows when the last time those were done.