Bowling in the area

I_LUV_KIDS

Hello,

We have cousins visiting and were looking for something to do. We don't normally a lot of stuff like that so I'm not familiar with all the places, you could say were home bodies :) Anyway... anyone have ideas of where we could go bowling in say a 30 min radius of Leonardtown?

Thanks!

SoMdDude

The only bowling alley in charles county is AMF Waldorf. Personally I hate the alleys down in somd and drive over to va to bowl lol

royhobie

hobieflyer
Hello,

We have cousins visiting and were looking for something to do. We don't normally a lot of stuff like that so I'm not familiar with all the places, you could say were home bodies :) Anyway... anyone have ideas of where we could go bowling in say a 30 min radius of Leonardtown?

Thanks!

Esperanza Lanes in California, MD, a short distance from Leonardtown is your best bet. Clean, good lanes. I was on the leagues there and thought it was great. Not only is a lot of money invested in the upkeep of the lanes, but the folks that attend the lanes are outstanding.

I was at the Lanes located in the Northern Calvert County area one time. There was a fight that broke out there with the local rednecks. I am concerned this may be a regular event for them. Never experienced any fights at the Waldorf lanes, but I am concerned about other trouble since the crime is usually higher in this area. Esperanza is the way to go!