Boy Scout Oranges

Mary866

I bought some oranges from the Boy Scouts yesterday at the craft fair at Thomas Stone and they are almost gone...does anybody know where they are selling them at?

Was it Boy Scouts or Cub Scouts?
Do you remember the Troop number???
Was it Boy Scouts Troop 417 by chance???

If you know the Troop number I can point you in the right direction...

Mary866

I believe it was boy scouts and I dont remember seeing the troop number, but they were standing outside of Thomas Stone High School (there was a craft fair inside)

Here is the list of all Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts in Charles County... unfortunately all the contact information for all the Troops / Packs are not there.

I know it was not Boy Scouts Troop 417 or 424 - it might have been Troop 410 or 483 (just thinking of Troops close to TSHS - I would contact the Scout Master and ask him - his e-mail is in the list if you click his name.

I did speak to a friend of mine who own Jameson Manor Farm and they said the Farm Bureau takes orders in late November - sometime in December and you prepay - the navel oranges and grapefruit is harvested in FLA and brought direct where you pick them up in Bel Alton... When I find out more information I will post it here as a PSA...

GREAT...THanks for the info, i will try to email one of the leaders.
The District Executive (paid professional scouter) for Charles County is Alex Kratik. His email address is akratik at boyscouts-ncac.org (replace "at" with "@"). Since he has to sign the Unit Money-Earning Application (any unit that wants to make money any way other than selling popcorn has to fill one out), he should know.