Boys and Guitars

Kerad

meangirl said:
Oh wow, that is awesome!! I don't even know which one is a "good" one though to do that to. :ohwell:

The one that cost thousands of dollars...or the one Elvis played. :lmao:

cdsulhoff

meangirl said:
Oh wow, that is awesome!! I don't even know which one is a "good" one though to do that to. :ohwell:

All you need is someone who knows how to make a wood box frame and then line it with Plexiglass. Seems like a doable project..

meangirl

Nice lady!
Kerad said:
The one that cost thousands of dollars...or the one Elvis played. :lmao:

:killingme

I don't remember prices and stuff. He asks, he receives. J/K :lmao:

I would have to ask him which is more valuable and this is supposed to be a surprise.

meangirl

Nice lady!
cdsulhoff said:
All you need is someone who knows how to make a wood box frame and then line it with Plexiglass. Seems like a doable project..

His room is rather small is the other thing as you can tell. When they practice here it is in the living room. His room could no way hold too much... :jameo:

Kerad

He'd be cool with a simple floor stand if you do his room just like this.

Attachments

• rehearsalstudio 800.jpg
    rehearsalstudio 800.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 65

meangirl

Nice lady!
Kerad said:
He'd be cool with a simple floor stand if you do his room just like this.

Excellent. BUT...he has a tiny room actually. :lmao:

At least now it is junk free. If only I could figure out what to do with all those friggen cords everywhere. ugh.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
important !

STORING A GUITAR

[font=ARIAL,HELVETICA]If you plan to leave a guitar unplayed for an extended period of time, keep it in a case. Loosen or remove the strings. Keep the guitar in an area which will not be subject to extremes in temperature or humidity. If you do these simple things, your guitar will be ready to play when you are.[/font]
[font=ARIAL,HELVETICA][/font]
[font=ARIAL,HELVETICA] CASES

[font=ARIAL,HELVETICA]A quality hardshell case is essential for any guitar that you want to last. Plastic, chipboard, and gig bags are insufficiant in the long run. Get a good hardshell case!

HUMIDITY

[font=ARIAL,HELVETICA]The optimum relative humidity for guitars is 45-50%. Dry air kills and maims musical instruments, so do whatever you can to maintain a stable relative humidity in the place you store your guitar.[/font]

[/font][/font]

meangirl

Nice lady!
FireBrand said:
STORING A GUITAR

[font=ARIAL,HELVETICA]If you plan to leave a guitar unplayed for an extended period of time, keep it in a case. Loosen or remove the strings. Keep the guitar in an area which will not be subject to extremes in temperature or humidity. If you do these simple things, your guitar will be ready to play when you are.[/font]

[font=ARIAL,HELVETICA]CASES

[font=ARIAL,HELVETICA]A quality hardshell case is essential for any guitar that you want to last. Plastic, chipboard, and gig bags are insufficiant in the long run. Get a good hardshell case!

HUMIDITY

[font=ARIAL,HELVETICA]The optimum relative humidity for guitars is 45-50%. Dry air kills and maims musical instruments, so do whatever you can to maintain a stable relative humidity in the place you store your guitar.[/font]

[/font][/font]

What would you consider an "extended period of time?" I have no idea how long which sit around or get played. :jameo:

cdsulhoff

FireBrand said:
STORING A GUITAR

[font=ARIAL,HELVETICA][/font]
[font=ARIAL,HELVETICA] CASES

HUMIDITY

[/font][/font]

I notice the temp gages in the cases. Do you use something familiar to what you would for a cigar humidor?