Brandon: countries that don't take in illegals are xenophobic

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Contempt can also be defined as: "the feeling that a person or a thing is beneath consideration, worthless, or deserving scorn." It is scorn that is deserving. And scorn, defined here, is: "to express contempt or derision." Nothing else applies when I use the word contempt in this instance. Words, and feelings, are nuanced. Hate takes way too much energy, and lives within causing one much consternation leaving one the inability to focus. Having contempt does not. When I hear the word jew/zionist, I don't get my hackles up and think hate. So stop projecting your faux virtue.
It is you that is projecting HATE, call it what you like, but it is your words that clearly express truly what you feel. And what is nuanced is your continued effort twisting and bellowing that what you have said is not hate, when in actuality it is obvious that it is.

EDIT - I don't care that you hate anyone or anything, just own it.

Last edited:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

It is you that is projecting HATE, call it what you like, but it is your words that clearly express truly what you feel. And what is nuanced is your continued effort twisting and bellowing that what you have said is not hate, when in actuality it is obvious that it is.

EDIT - I don't care that you hate anyone or anything, just own it.

OMG. I'm not projecting anything. You perceive what I say as hate because you have been primed to think that way. The words I use are just that, words. Used to convey my opinion upon the issue.

I am not opposed to, or hate, jews, “because they are jews.” That is not the case, ever. All opposition I have to jews has been the result of jewish/zionist behavior. Period. Zero exception.

CPUSA

Serious answer.

Again, and again, and again ... I do not hate jews/zionists. Contempt for them? Sure. But hate? No. They are despised, as you say, for a reason. Reasons of which are plenty if you do some real unbiased research. I could show you the details about the USS liberty, NUMEC affair, Lavon affair, PROMIS software hack, The Rosenbergs, Jonathan Pollard or even the video of Bibi at fink's bar bragging about how he has blackmailed congress members and lied in front of congress to get us to fight their enemies in the middle east, and how they tried to blame it on neighboring countries in multiple of those events. The brainwashed will still never wise up. The brainwashed will never realize Israel is not our ally, we have no real allies, only people with a deep seeded hatred of us who wish to use us like a disposable piggy bank and cannon fodder.

Old Russian proverb (I didn't make this up). The jew will happily tell you what everyone (and I mean everyone) has done to them. But never, ever, tell you the reasons why.

Even Presidents acknowledged this fact.

“The jews, I find, are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as displaced persons as long as the jews get special treatment. Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political, neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the under dog.” — Democrat President Harry Truman

Even Kissinger himself had issues with them. “If it were not for the accident of my birth, I would be antisemitic.” He added: “Any people who has been persecuted for two thousand years must be doing something wrong.” - Henry Kissinger

And as far as antisemitism goes, it is used solely to quell opposition speech.

"Well, it’s a trick, we always use it. When from Europe somebody is criticizing Israel, then we bring up the Holocaust. When in this country people are criticizing Israel, then they are anti-Semitic. And the organization is strong, and has a lot of money, and the ties between Israel and the American Jewish establishment are very strong and they are strong in this country, as you know. And they have power…” — Shulamit Aloni, Israeli Minister of Education

And just exactly what is antisemitism anyway? Is it questioning Israel on the tactics they are using to wipe out a race? Is it not agreeing with our elected representatives that Israel is the center of the universe and not caring what the anyone else thinks? Is it questioning the need to continue sending Billions of dollars in weapons and cash to Israel so they can use those weapons to wipe out a race of people? Just how is antisemitism defined? Am I antisemitic for questioning Israel's motives in their attacks on churches, hospitals, and schools, and the outright murder of 10's of thousands of women and children?
So...you hate the Jews because Hitler & Marx & Democrats hate them?
Oh yeah...and because Kissinger hated them as well...

Funny how you fail to provide YOUR OWN instance of Jews keeping YOU down or committing hate crimes against you...
But there you are, hating on them...because Hitler, Stalin, & Truman hated them....much like the campus kids do.
Tell us,,,do you volunteer at some of these College Encampments, riling up the unwashed masses, against one particular group?

Kinnakeet

I wonder why Israel doesn't jump on the immigration, aside from Palestinians, bandwagon? Why don't they open their boarders to allow unfettered access to Israel/Palestine? Ok, so they don't want any Palestinians. But what about Africans from the Congo? Nigeria? Haiti? India? China? Korea? And so on. Sure would be nice if they lead by example.
They dont like Negros

Kinnakeet

Serious answer.

Again, and again, and again ... I do not hate jews/zionists. Contempt for them? Sure. But hate? No. They are despised, as you say, for a reason. Reasons of which are plenty if you do some real unbiased research. I could show you the details about the USS liberty, NUMEC affair, Lavon affair, PROMIS software hack, The Rosenbergs, Jonathan Pollard or even the video of Bibi at fink's bar bragging about how he has blackmailed congress members and lied in front of congress to get us to fight their enemies in the middle east, and how they tried to blame it on neighboring countries in multiple of those events. The brainwashed will still never wise up. The brainwashed will never realize Israel is not our ally, we have no real allies, only people with a deep seeded hatred of us who wish to use us like a disposable piggy bank and cannon fodder.

Old Russian proverb (I didn't make this up). The jew will happily tell you what everyone (and I mean everyone) has done to them. But never, ever, tell you the reasons why.

Even Presidents acknowledged this fact.

“The jews, I find, are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as displaced persons as long as the jews get special treatment. Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political, neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the under dog.” — Democrat President Harry Truman

Even Kissinger himself had issues with them. “If it were not for the accident of my birth, I would be antisemitic.” He added: “Any people who has been persecuted for two thousand years must be doing something wrong.” - Henry Kissinger

And as far as antisemitism goes, it is used solely to quell opposition speech.

"Well, it’s a trick, we always use it. When from Europe somebody is criticizing Israel, then we bring up the Holocaust. When in this country people are criticizing Israel, then they are anti-Semitic. And the organization is strong, and has a lot of money, and the ties between Israel and the American Jewish establishment are very strong and they are strong in this country, as you know. And they have power…” — Shulamit Aloni, Israeli Minister of Education

And just exactly what is antisemitism anyway? Is it questioning Israel on the tactics they are using to wipe out a race? Is it not agreeing with our elected representatives that Israel is the center of the universe and not caring what the anyone else thinks? Is it questioning the need to continue sending Billions of dollars in weapons and cash to Israel so they can use those weapons to wipe out a race of people? Just how is antisemitism defined? Am I antisemitic for questioning Israel's motives in their attacks on churches, hospitals, and schools, and the outright murder of 10's of thousands of women and children?
Thye did what they had to do to stay alive and they most certainly need to wipe out the Hamas POS and maybe most of the others and take back what is theirs giving to them by GOD

Kinnakeet

Here’s something - for reasons I can barely fathom - Biden wants to throw open the doors to Gazans.

Can SOMEONE name me an Arab nation willing to do that? Not Egypt. There’s a REASON they have a wall. Not Jordan. Not Lebanon. Not Saudi. Not Kuwait. They’re clear about it. NOT taking them.

Can you guess why?
GD POS sand monkees

Ken King

PREMO Member
I am not opposed to, or hate, jews, “because they are jews.” That is not the case, ever. All opposition I have to jews has been the result of jewish/zionist behavior. Period. Zero exception.
Hang on Hoss! Do I have this right? You don't hate them because they are Jews, you hate them because they do Jewish things.

LightRoasted

If I may ...

Hang on Hoss! Do I have this right? You don't hate them because they are Jews, you hate them because they do Jewish things.

Why don't you, or someone else here, tell me why they have such a bad reputation for over 2000 years? Been kicked out from over 100 countries, etc.. I'll wait for a well thought out reply.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I do speak on my own behalf. I post appropriate links so you, and others, can better understand the issue at hand. Am I right? I don't know. But the evidence sure does point in that direction. Isn't this what public discourse is for? To hash out both sides of an issue to come to a more complete understanding? To you, apparently, it is a one way street.

Propaganda? Those links are from extremely reputable sites. Many of them jewish owned and operated. Are you saying that jewish owned and operated websites spew propaganda? Who's the anti-semite now?

It is being done to bring division and chaos to the Nation. Maybe you are just too blind to see what is happening right in front of you?

I'm a bot? Geez. You have so intellectually fallen. And, have become so intellectually lazy. When you have nothing to respond with, you immediately default to disparagement. It's amazing that you are still in business with such an attitude.

Do you even read the stuff you write? Because you sound like a freaking mental case. Back and forth, back and forth, say something, then contradict yourself, make an accusation, then do the exact thing you accuse others of doing.

I can't read your posts anymore. Good day.

Ken King

PREMO Member
If I may ...
Why don't you, or someone else here, tell me why they have such a bad reputation for over 2000 years? Been kicked out from over 100 countries, etc.. I'll wait for a well thought out reply.
Well thought out by whose determination? Yours, don't think so. But let me offer

That maybe it is because for over 2000 years there have been, and will always be, dicks like you.

LightRoasted

If I may ...

Well thought out by whose determination? Yours, don't think so. But let me offer

That maybe it is because for over 2000 years there have been, and will always be, dicks like you.

That's what I thought, ya got noting. You bring nothing to the table but name calling. But sure, it's everyone else's fault, for over 2000 years. Just a simple misunderstanding, for over 2000 years. Millions, or billions, of anti-semites, for over 2000 years.

Poltroon.

Ken King

PREMO Member

That's what I thought, ya got noting. You bring nothing to the table but name calling. But sure, it's everyone else's fault, for over 2000 years. Just a simple misunderstanding, for over 2000 years. Millions, or billions, of anti-semites, for over 2000 years.

Poltroon.
Well what do you have, nothing more than a Bronte term?

If you are so phucking smart then you should be able to state clearly why your panties get so twisted by the mere existence of the Jews.

Last edited:

Hijinx

I don't know what puts Light Roasted's panties in a twist but I can let you know what gets mine and it isn't laws.
But there are some bad laws.

What get to me are regulations./ Some know nothing ass whole sitting at a desk he was appointed to, Not elected to and making regulations that hold the same powers as law. I can get new laws by the ballot, but this regulating ass wipe sits there not subject to any vote.

Executive orders are basically the same thing. Joebama making up regulations that may as well be law, such as the forgiveness of college loans. The Supreme Court actually told him he couldn't do that so he changes a couple of words and does the same thing and not one word to tell him he cannot do it. How many stupid regulations has he made such as not drilling in Alaska.?