Brandywine Crossing

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
They're NOT open....I just spoke with two vendors that will be servicing that Costco and they have not even put product in the store yet.

When I was sitting at the lovely new light that now makes my commute a little longer, I did notice a sign on the building yesterday that said "Opening Soon". Since the OP said it was now open and even said "Trust Me, It's Open", I figured Costco either forgot to take the sign down, or they opened today.

beamher

What is the difference between Cosco and say Sams and BJ's. Which one do you all think is better? I never been in a Cosco.

all just about the same; however, i prefer costco, and the one in pentagon city if i had my choice

jsouthan

I was just in that Target this evening on my way back across 301 to Calvert. It is nice, but I did notice that they close rather early for a Target. They are open until 9pm during the week and only until 6pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Maybe to keep down the chance of criminal incidents???

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I was just in that Target this evening on my way back across 301 to Calvert. It is nice, but I did notice that they close rather early for a Target. They are open until 9pm during the week and only until 6pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Maybe to keep down the chance of criminal incidents???
Not according to their website...

Brandywine

15922 Crain Highway SE
Brandywine, MD 20613
(301) 720-9000

Store Hours

M-Fr: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Sa: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Su: 8:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.

Maybe you saw the pharmacy sign :shrug:...

Pharmacy

(301) 720-9001

M-Fr: 9:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Sa: 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Su: 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.

dawn

I was there this evening also. They are open until 10

Trust me COSTCO is open.... I've been in there......

Sorry, Costco is not open, nowhere near open.

Smowlover409

My bad everybody, my mother said that they were open on Wednesday... I've only been there once and they said they were opening soon... so its more like lack of communication. sorry everyone :smack:

dawn

My bad everybody, my mother said that they were open on Wednesday... I've only been there once and they said they were opening soon... so its more like lack of communication. sorry everyone :smack:

:huggy: its ok, I spent over 300 at Target, I really didnt need to go to costco too! :dye:

jsouthan

Not according to their website...

Maybe you saw the pharmacy sign :shrug:...

Maybe... :shrug: To be honest, I didn't look that closely. I only saw the hours... not whether it was the store or the pharmacy. I was only running in for 2 things and came out with the little hand-carry basket full and my hands full of stuff too. I decided once I couldn't carry anything more, it was time to leave. I guess that's one way to keep from spending too much, huh?

jwrustyfan2

Brandywine Crossing Costco

Just to let everyone know that doesnt already know that the new Target and Costco have opened in Brandywine at the Brandywine Crossing Shopping Center... Safeway, Joann Fabrics and others will open in the Spring of 2009....

The Costco store opens this Wednesday, November 12, 2008!

Lustrust

I know who you are ....
Welcome back.

And I'm bitter about this shopping center. One more ridiculous traffic filled intersection to go through on 301.

Can't agree with you more. Hasn't there been enough traffic accidents/fatalities on 301 in Brandywine without adding a large shopping center, another traffic light. Gee, then there's the Giant that will go up on the other side of 301. Don't get me wrong, maybe with this shopping center in Brandywine, it will keep some of the riff raff from Waldorf, but still not worth the extra traffic hassles.

aisasami

Agreed but traffic is already a hassle, especially in the morning. Huge line to the PG/CC border in the morning to get through all the lights.