Brass Rail Auction?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yep. I forget what it was but it was significant.

That kind of thing can really hurt. The restaurant and bar business has always been tough enough to survive, even without self-inflicted losses. I ended up walking away from mine after a hurricane hit us with about $50,000 in uninsured damages that we had no choice but to immediately repair.

OccamsRazor

My observation has been that if you had internet at your bar then the work from homers could go there to work from home.

Of course. If this Corona Virus thing extends into next spring, you can fully expect yet another shortage and massive price increases in lumber and home improvement items due to the "work from home/work on their home" crowd.

ProLifePatriot

Depends on how they time the lights at great mills road. If they leave the timing as is you will never get in the circle going north from Indian bridge.
It's bad enough at that light as it is. But, if it can be made worse, leave it to the St. Mary's county Goobermint to do so.

Justme2

Thanks for the information I don't know what day of the week it was. But when I was there All the bars stool and chairs in all the rooms where turned up. A couple of liquor bottles were on the bar but didn't look like any behind the bar. An old fed ex sticker on the door. Two lounge chairs and fan empty beer cans thrown out front.
Will try again sometime let you know when I do.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thanks for the information I don't know what day of the week it was. But when I was there All the bars stool and chairs in all the rooms where turned up. A couple of liquor bottles were on the bar but didn't look like any behind the bar. An old fed ex sticker on the door. Two lounge chairs and fan empty beer cans thrown out front.
Will try again sometime let you know when I do.
I've been there 3-4 times over the summer and there was always a pretty good crowd of people. That was always on the weekends.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
In other news, Capt. Pat's seems to be rolling along pretty good. They were pretty busy when we went there for lunch last Friday. Glad to see it too...with so many other places shutting down.

Justme2

I've been there 3-4 times over the summer and there was always a pretty good crowd of people. That was always on the weekends.
Well I must admit I must of been going over Stoney's (Clark's Landing) on their Closed days. Went there today Had a great meal and chat with the Bartender. So Yes they are OPEN. In conversation the Bartender said you know winter coming and the winter are coming with it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well I must admit I must of been going over Stoney's (Clark's Landing) on their Closed days. Went there today Had a great meal and chat with the Bartender. So Yes they are OPEN. In conversation the Bartender said you know winter coming and the winter are coming with it.
I've been in an all day meeting. Guh!