Brass Rail

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by RoseRed
Speak for yourself chickie, I did nothing of the sort. YOU used the term (although misspelled) Cracka.

or...was that an mpd screw-up???

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
Originally posted by sunnydaze
A cracka is a white person.
I hope you are not waitng for an apology (Rose Red) from me because your cracka ass is not going to get one.

This is NOT going to turn into some kind of racial fight.....you need to stop that b/s NOW!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by sunnydaze
A cracka is a white person.
I hope you are not waitng for an apology (Rose Red) from me because your cracka ass is not going to get one.
:jet: I know that you nit-wit. Don't ASSUME and make a blanket statment that everyone here is make racial accusations. KMA!

K

Kain99

If ya wanna kill me for saying this... I'll understand. At least black men shoot each other! White men hold the record on serial murders... child murders *white mommas included* and guess what? White men rape more often than black. Nobody here was making a racial statment except maybe you.... BTW Great Mills is the slum of the county! Who do ya think the dealers were selling to? Crap! Oh I so wanna SNAP! It's coming, creak - crack........

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Kain99
If ya wanna kill me for saying this... I'll understand. At least black men shoot each other! White men hold the record on serial murders... child murders *white mommas included* and guess what? White men rape more often than black. Nobody here was making a racial statment except maybe you.... BTW Great Mills is the slum of the county! Who do ya think the dealers were selling to? Crap! Oh I so wanna SNAP! It's coming, creak - crack........
Hey Kain... Its close enough to 5.. Hows about ya grab 1 or 6.....:lol:

Danzig

Now that this is in black and white…..How many bars in St. Mary’s county have metal detectors in them? What bars have them? Brass Rail needs them. Off the subject but allegedly it is a known fact that D.G. the owner of Brass Rail got his money from coke sales.

Just stirring the pot here. And I did say allegedly so don’t go saying slander.
:dance:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Sunnydaze, sweepin up, clouds away,
on my way, to where the air is clean,
can ya tell me how to get,
how to get to Sesame Street.....

Lots of children there, know what I mean everyone? :rolleyes:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by mainman
Hey Kain... Its close enough to 5.. Hows about ya grab 1 or 6.....:lol:
I understand the 6...... already had 3 but the 1 threw me....splain so I don't feel like a dumb azz blonde k? :biggrin: