Bucks..

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
FireBrand said:
I think that Southern Maryland would be a prime location
to start up a venison fast food chain.

You could call it "More Buck for your Doe"
(or "More Doe for your Buck" would work too.)

at the sign of the "Golden Antlers".

sides could include "squirrely fries"

:lol: There are definitely a lot of deer AND squirrels around here. I just came home to the sight of a doe and two fawns, still with their spots, standing in my driveway. :yay:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Went and put out about 500 lb of kern Friday, and went back and checked on it last night, and yeah...about 475lbs of it gone... Now, I know squirrels like corn to... but there aint no way they eat that much :lol:

Needless to say, it was a nice sign, and alot of nice tracks.. only bad thing, is where the big boy is....is at my one of my buddies piles :bawl:

I must find a way to lure him over to me :whistle:

B

Bronwyn

Softballkid said:
Went and put out about 500 lb of kern Friday, and went back and checked on it last night, and yeah...about 475lbs of it gone... Now, I know squirrels like corn to... but there aint no way they eat that much :lol:

Needless to say, it was a nice sign, and alot of nice tracks.. only bad thing, is where the big boy is....is at my one of my buddies piles :bawl:

We put a small pile of corn (5lbs) in our front yard to keep the squirels away from our bird feeder. One morning we walked out of the house and saw a turkey standing there eating it. About a month later we walked out and saw a doe and a buck in the front yard eating it. I don't think I will ever stop being awed by these animals!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Softballkid said:

Add salt pellets to the area around your pile. That may help.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Oh, Im going all out, Im going to start spraying some TINKS around my area (early I know, but it should help curiousity lure them over), and think Im going to get a lot of BuckJam in all :lol:

Imma get them bastages to my pile yet :yay: