Budda Hogan

GregV814

Watching his 3oclock briefing today, it sure seemed like we Marylanders were being talked to like a 2nd grader being lectured. “If you be good and follow my rules”....plus he didn’t address his Korean test kits “under his control in a secret compartment”....

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
He had some softball questions lobbed at him too. Not a single one of, “Why are the kits you purchased not being used, and where are they?”

limblips

PREMO Member
See if you can catch VA's Doctor Blackface. It is like he is reading a Dick and Jane first grade primer!

mamaof1

See if you can catch VA's Doctor Blackface. It is like he is reading a Dick and Jane first grade primer!
IMO - I feel like both Hogan and VA governors cadence has slowed to a near crawl. I wonder if it has to do with the sign language interpretation?!? Maybe in the initial conferences important items were missed, and they were asked to slow down so they could keep up?

I don't think Hogan's first conferences were so slow and drawn out.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Watching his 3oclock briefing today, it sure seemed like we Marylanders were being talked to like a 2nd grader being lectured. “If you be good and follow my rules”....plus he didn’t address his Korean test kits “under his control in a secret compartment”....
:burning:

What all did he cover? I missed it because my hairdresser came over to do a clandestine, prohibition haircut for me and Thing1 today. :yahoo:

Take THAT, Herr Hogan. :mad:

GregV814

Well , to summarize, schools are done for the year, no more pencils, no more books, some parks and beaches MAY open only for excercise if you have a note from Jack LaLane, doctors may decide to do that quintuplet bypass, and BEHAVE!!!