By baby is gonna have....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
cattitude said:
By baby is gonna have.... 08-09-2007 01:43 PM You found your balls???? You should have nuetered yourself instead of mettling in other peoples bizness

And you should enroll in a spelling class. :rolleyes:

By the way, I was neutered (spayed) 14 years ago.

But were you NURDED? :lmao:

Cowgirl

cattitude said:
But I'm purebread. :lol:

You purebread snob. :drama: You probably hang out with rockwelders, datsuns, dioxins, doxins, burmeses (or burneses :lol:), chiwawas, ####sus, shepards, doberman pinchers, and the like. :lol:

Have you had your distemperment shot? It's also known as a temperment shot.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Cowgirl said:
You purebread snob. :drama: You probably hang out with rockwelders, datsuns, dioxins, doxins, burmeses (or burneses :lol:), chiwawas, ####sus, shepards, doberman pinchers, and the like. :lol:

:faint: :roflmao:

SoftballCrazy

Cowgirl said:

:lmao: :killingme

momof5

Geek said:
By baby is gonna have.... 08-09-2007 01:53 PM That is totally wrong to bash someone kids and say those disgusting things. I hope you euthanize 5000 furry little puppies!

Wasn't she telling people to sign their karma? :roflmao:

If I sent out RED then I would sign it..so it was not me.

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Lots of red, someone must be in a crappy mood, or else feels like they are being picked on:

screw it...let all the shelter puppies die. Gives lowlife "rescuers" something to do besides having a real job!​

And please don't tell my boss he pays me for a job that isn't real....

Labs4Me

momof5 said:
Lets see because I was going to breed her with another doxin that my aunt has.
momof5 said:
I AM NOT A BACK YARD BREEDER IT WAS CALLED AN ACCIDENT. YOU KNOW THAT HAPPENS.
Nope you don't sound like a backyard breeder at all!! Just a completely irresponsible pet owner who blames the entire breeding on her 6 year old son! You said yourself that your dog wasn't spayed because you planned on breeding her to your aunt's "doxin" so clearly you never intended to spay her anyhow which in my opinion makes you just as bad as a backyard breeder!
momof5 said:
My family members are and want a wonderful little Chiwinnie just like mine
So....since these puppies are gonna be Chioxinillions (that's a new hybrid breed from a "chiwawa/Dioxin" x papillion mix) instead of "Chiwinnies" will you just send the pups to the shelter so your family members can still get one of your "Chiwinnies" like they wanted in the first place?
momof5 said:
But now that she is having some "Mutt's" she will be after this.
Ummm....newsflash.....the puppies you would've ended up with if you had bred your "chiwawa/Dioxin" to your aunt's "doxin" would also have been mutts.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Geek said:
You are clueless. You can not predict the future of the generations of dogs you will have created out of stupidity and laziness. Your family does not spay and neuter their pets. How many pets have you owned in your lifetime? Do you let them all get raped under your bed?

As always, you take this way too far and end up just looking like an ass. Good points till you jump way overboard. :smack:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
smoothmarine187 said:
I called them "Not so Great Dugs" My family members scooped them up like they were crack rocks. They didn't care that the dogs looked like creatures out of a star wars movie. They just really loved them with all their hearts.
:killingme Pug screwed GDane?????