California issues....who the heck cares...

GregV814

but its better than nighttime TV..

Gavin, that he-man of all He-men, even better than the Kelce boys, is putting his size 4 foot down... Yesireeee bob...he's cleaning up San Fran of all the trash and garbage undoubtable left behind by Republican fancy white people, just in time for a Democrat congregation of fancy white people....woah dude...

Terrorists and illegal aliens and gay people torched I-10 in LaLa Land over the weekend....funny how concrete bridges burn because of a few misplaced pallets... shazaaaammm

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kalifornicators had a chance to get rid of him and they chose not to. So I don't really care about their whining. They make their own problems.

DaSDGuy

Kalifornicators had a chance to get rid of him and they chose not to. So I don't really care about their whining. They make their own problems.
Not everybody voted for that idiot and yet you blame them all. I guess you are responsible for getting Brandon elected, right?

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not everybody voted for that idiot and yet you blame them all. I guess you are responsible for getting Brandon elected, right?

It's easier to blanket condemn. I don't know each individual person to dog out.

And if some foreigner pointed and laughed at me over Biden, I'd be like, yeah, we really dropped the ball on that one because I am ashamed that he's in the White House. I wouldn't get all defensive and try to stick up for the goober.

Also at least our election was close. Kforns vote OVERWHELMINGLY for the very people they bitch nonstop about. THEN they RE-ELECT them.

DaSDGuy

.It's easier to blanket condemn. I don't know each individual person to dog out.

And if some foreigner pointed and laughed at me over Biden, I'd be like, yeah, we really dropped the ball on that one because I am ashamed that he's in the White House. I wouldn't get all defensive and try to stick up for the goober.

Also at least our election was close. Kforns vote OVERWHELMINGLY for the very people they bitch nonstop about. THEN they RE-ELECT them.
My brother is out there and hates the idiot. Brandon too. They thought they were going to recall Newsome but the "get out the vote" people went under the bridges and into the parks to get the homeless to vote for him with the promise of free stuff. That kind of voting is legal out there because Newsome and his minions changed the laws to be "inclusive". A very vocal minority is changing the state into an economic wasteland and expecting the feds to rescue them. That means us. And it will happen because Brandon never met a vote he couldn't buy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My brother is out there and hates the idiot. Brandon too.

Then he should come to FL and help us fend off the New Yorkers. Or Texas - they hate the effing Californians invading their state. Arizona same.

There are a number of states who could use your brother's help. So he must like it in the land of fruits and nuts, and I don't want to hear any bullshit complaints.

🤷‍♀️

Hijinx

My brother is out there and hates the idiot. Brandon too. They thought they were going to recall Newsome but the "get out the vote" people went under the bridges and into the parks to get the homeless to vote for him with the promise of free stuff. That kind of voting is legal out there because Newsome and his minions changed the laws to be "inclusive". A very vocal minority is changing the state into an economic wasteland and expecting the feds to rescue them. That means us. And it will happen because Brandon never met a vote he couldn't buy.
I wonder who got out the vote for Moore and stuck us with him.?
Still he didn't have much of an opposition.
If Republicans want to win i9n Maryland they need someone with a strong record. Know anybody like that?

By the way lets at least work to get rid of Steny Hoyer this time . He is what? 83? It's time for him to go. He has sucked on the Government teat long enough. Give someone else a chance. He wants to die in office like Feinstein. Loves having his ass kissed.

DaSDGuy

Then he should come to FL and help us fend off the New Yorkers. Or Texas - they hate the effing Californians invading their state. Arizona same.

There are a number of states who could use your brother's help. So he must like it in the land of fruits and nuts, and I don't want to hear any bullshit complaints.

🤷‍♀️
He's retired, living on Social Security, and has a Townhouse with a reverse mortgage - no monthly payment. He can't afford a move anyplace. And you won't hear him complain.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I wonder who got out the vote for Moore and stuck us with him.?
Still he didn't have much of an opposition.
If Republicans want to win i9n Maryland they need someone with a strong record. Know anybody like that?

By the way lets at least work to get rid of Steny Hoyer this time . He is what? 83? It's time for him to go. He has sucked on the Government teat long enough. Give someone else a chance. He wants to die in office like Feinstein. Loves having his ass kissed.
My wife even commented over the weekend that Steny was taking a victory lap for getting the FBI HQ in PG County.

WingsOfGold

He's retired, living on Social Security, and has a Townhouse with a reverse mortgage - no monthly payment. He can't afford a move anyplace. And you won't hear him complain.
We all have to live with our past mistakes. I made one............ I think.

Hijinx

My wife even commented over the weekend that Steny was taking a victory lap for getting the FBI HQ in PG County.
You mean he isn't still saying he saved the base/ Now it's the FBI building.
Steny has never minded taking credit for sht he never did.

Reactions: BOP

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I'm in San Fran now supporting an "event" and it's a $h!t hole. Paying $65 a day to park at hotel and another $40 a day to park in a garage near where I need to work (not on my dime..well technically my tax dollars). If you leave a car on the street, it will get broken in to. We are told watch where we step as people will defecate anywhere and try not to go out at night alone. Open drug use, trash, graffiti, homeless everywhere. And people vote for this? ugh...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm in San Fran now supporting an "event" and it's a $h!t hole. Paying $65 a day to park at hotel and another $40 a day to park in a garage near where I need to work (not on my dime..well technically my tax dollars). If you leave a car on the street, it will get broken in to. We are told watch where we step as people will defecate anywhere and try not to go out at night alone. Open drug use, trash, graffiti, homeless everywhere. And people vote for this? ugh...
So basically… A Democrat Paradise.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I posted last week...

Thread 'For Thanksgiving travel, here are the top 10 cities to visit this year...' https://forums.somd.com/threads/for...-the-top-10-cities-to-visit-this-year.398095/