Call To “Arrest Dallas Cops Who Used Robot To Kill Suspect” .....

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ethics????? Are you mad??? :sarcasm:

Unmanned Technology is my bread and butter and as soon as I heard this it gave me an uneasy feeling......Do I feel in this instance it was a good idea? Absolutely? It is a short walk to a slippery slope of dangerous precedent? Absolutely!

:buddies:

officeguy

How the flying #### is killing a human being ever humane??????? Necessary, fair, proper, ok. But humane?

Some people need killing. Lethal injection, firing squad, guillotine and hanging are all instantaneous (if done right). Electric chair, gas chamber and garotte are kind of mean.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
How the flying #### is killing a human being ever humane??????? Necessary, fair, proper, ok. But humane?

I can think of several thousand examples. think about how many animals are put down because it is the humane thing to do.

warneckutz

You'd fit right in with ISIS, what's your view on beheading?

Too quick of a death if they're guilty of killing innocents.

Do you need some milk and cookies and a sweet story before your noon nap?

Sending a Mesage.jpg

Hijinx

It is the liberals who always cry about executions being humane.
This concoction of drugs they use, or not the electric chair.

Personally I believe the humane thing to do would be to take a criminal who was sentenced to death out the door of the court room and put two in the back of his/her head. Right there ,right now.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Too quick of a death if they're guilty of killing innocents.

Do you need some milk and cookies and a sweet story before your noon ACH]

So what's the message dumbass, we have the same attraction to barbarism as isis?

And, if you're buying, pie is good. :buddies:

Clem72

Are you sure you understand the context of the word humane, like in the humane society (you know, the people who kill the most pets). In this case it means to perform the act in a compassionate way, to avoid excess trauma, pain, or stress.

For me, the most humane would be death by snu snu.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Are you sure you understand the context of the word humane, like in the humane society (you know, the people who kill the most pets). In this case it means to perform the act in a compassionate way, to avoid excess trauma, pain, or stress.

For me, the most humane would be death by snu snu.

Read what I wrote, please. Necessary, fair, proper, fine.

To suggest chopping people's heads off is cool is to appeal to the same base violence that isis does.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
They do need to improve the technique and delivery method to avoid damage to the robot. Those things aren't cheap.

:coffee:

warneckutz

So what's the message dumbass, we have the same attraction to barbarism as isis?

And, if you're buying, pie is good. :buddies:

Well, fruitcake, you don't see the difference between punishing criminals and killing innocents. I know your manhood took a hit when you were publicly dumped on the site but maybe you lost those balls long before then (chain of events?)?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well, fruitcake, you don't see the difference between punishing criminals and killing innocents. I know your manhood took a hit when you were publicly dumped on the site but maybe you lost those balls long before then (chain of events?)?

:lol: nice to know you care.

officeguy

They do need to improve the technique and delivery method to avoid damage to the robot. Those things aren't cheap.

:coffee:

This piece of garbage was 25 years old. Spend $150k on R2FU today, save 50 years of incarceration down the line. Even in TX a successful death penalty case costs something like 2mil.