Camera Hogg - Profanity Laced Interview

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The day you decided puss* grabbing was acceptable you lost the moral high ground on what language is acceptable in public.

Please. Your girl's husband ####ing raped someone, and then your girl threatened her into silence. So feel free to stick your hypocrisy right up your puckered little sanctimonious ass.

Sapidus

Please. Your girl's husband ####ing raped someone, and then your girl threatened her into silence. So feel free to stick your hypocrisy right up your puckered little sanctimonious ass.

Oh really ? Where’s your proof?

Liar. Like usual. Hypocrite

black dog

Free America
Cringey! Very, very cringe-worthy.
A couple years from now, when he no longer eats tide-pods, and has hair down there, I think he's going to probably regret some of this.

Thank God social media wasn't around when I was that age. There would be some serious #### I'd have to own and be accountable for.

That would have sucked for my parents to have had the Three Options that Judge Tracy gave me videoed and put on " Facebook Live " or the Summer I was 14 I ran away and joined the traveling carnival... That's him Trooper the kid with the long hair sleeping in the Haunted House...

black dog

Free America
Will you be the one wearing the pussy hat?

I really need to order on of those, while they are still available. My Eagles aerie would go nuts if I walked in wearing one.. Maybe free bartab?

il_570xN.1290857563_7vv3.jpg

glhs837

Power with Control
Whats funny is that the participants probably still pat each other the back, "We changed the world with our hats!!!!!"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The day you decided puss* grabbing was acceptable you lost the moral high ground on what language is acceptable in public.

you lost any Moral High Ground when Democrats gave Clinton a pass for getting his Dick Sucked in the oval Office by a subordinate and Gov Employee

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
you lost any Moral High Ground when Democrats gave Clinton a pass for getting his Dick Sucked in the oval Office by a subordinate and Gov Employee

Sappy probably wasn't even born then, and all his media outlets have gone above and beyond to sweep the Clinton years away and pretend they didn't happen. He may not even be aware that Bill Clinton was ever our President, let alone that he was impeached. And he certainly doesn't understand why, nor is he aware of Hillary's performance during that time.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WATCH: Parkland Student Complains Clear Backpacks Infringe On His Constitutional Rights

After attacking American's Second Amendment rights for over a month, calling the NRA "child murderers," Hogg complained about having to use clear backpacks at school.

Hogg claimed that the decision by Democratic Broward County officials violated his "First Amendment rights" as he also cited potential embarrassment for students going through "their menstrual cycle" because of their "tampons and stuff."

"It’s unnecessary, it’s embarrassing for a lot of the students and it makes them feel isolated and separated from the rest of American school culture where they’re having essentially their First Amendment rights infringed upon because they can’t freely wear whatever backpack they want regardless of what it is," Hogg said.

:twitch:

a 1st amendment Right NOT to have your tampons shown .... WTF
many schools have UNIFORMS .... is that denying a student 1st amendment rights

from a commenter: Government intervention isn't always want you want. Suck it up, cupcake. You asked for this!!

Hijinx

WATCH: Parkland Student Complains Clear Backpacks Infringe On His Constitutional Rights

After attacking American's Second Amendment rights for over a month, calling the NRA "child murderers," Hogg complained about having to use clear backpacks at school.

Hogg claimed that the decision by Democratic Broward County officials violated his "First Amendment rights" as he also cited potential embarrassment for students going through "their menstrual cycle" because of their "tampons and stuff."

"It’s unnecessary, it’s embarrassing for a lot of the students and it makes them feel isolated and separated from the rest of American school culture where they’re having essentially their First Amendment rights infringed upon because they can’t freely wear whatever backpack they want regardless of what it is," Hogg said.

:twitch:

a 1st amendment Right NOT to have your tampons shown .... WTF
many schools have UNIFORMS .... is that denying a student 1st amendment rights

from a commenter: Government intervention isn't always want you want. Suck it up, cupcake. You asked for this!!

You can't put an AR in a back pack anyway, and any student who cannot figure a way to put a pistol in a clear backpack without it showing is wasting his/her time going to school.

black dog

Free America
Except for the fact that we have tons of restrictions on abortions and very few on guns?

I don't see pro gun people out there arguing that abortions should be free and unfettered for everyone.

Excepttttttt meeeeeeee.. I have, including here many times.. Pro gun no paperwork,,,
Pro Abortion... No paperwork...

Sapidus

That’s what your imagination tells you

You’ve never asked my opinion on that.

Keep assigning beliefs to people and then arguing with them about it. Works like a charm

Sapidus

Sappy probably wasn't even born then, and all his media outlets have gone above and beyond to sweep the Clinton years away and pretend they didn't happen. He may not even be aware that Bill Clinton was ever our President, let alone that he was impeached. And he certainly doesn't understand why, nor is he aware of Hillary's performance during that time.

God I hope you don’t have children to fill with your hatred and bigotry.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That’s what your imagination tells you

You’ve never asked my opinion on that.

Keep assigning beliefs to people and then arguing with them about it. Works like a charm
It never works for you...not that you ever stop trying.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
God I hope you don’t have children to fill with your hatred and bigotry.

:lol:

At what point will you realize that your sanctimonious virtue-signaling not only doesn't work, but is pathetic and hilarious at the same time?