can this be consdiered abusive?

smilin

BOXER NATION
I really enjoy going out with my sons now. Whenever they see brats like you, acting like babies. They point them out, giggle and make snarky comments. Teenagers an say really sketchy things about dweebs and get away with it. Too bad you didn't spray them with ketchup...
But then your Mom is such a horrible person she probably would have stood up for you, defended your right to be an idiot and paid them off.
And here we would be listening to you anyway....

Pete

Repete
Funny thing, you are 99% certain this is a hoax drama MPD, yet there is a 1% change it is legit because there are some just that retarded out there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Funny thing, you are 99% certain this is a hoax drama MPD, yet there is a 1% change it is legit because there are some just that retarded out there.

All 15 year olds are retarded. They can't help it.

G

gettingmaddd

ok here it is.. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst her for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box my i pod and cell i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a crib and stuff.telling me we made her look like a bad mother shes being a total ##### to me.

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public.For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair shes doing this. she took away my games and i cant go out now cause of that #####. i want her to chill out and respect me.

You both are teenagers and act like that? HA. Grow up. No actually report her and see what will happen when you get taken away by the state and end up in foster care with a horrible family

Jannifer

Sure call them right away. You can embellish the story and add all sorts of other things. You will go to a Foster Home pronto. Good luck with that. But your Mom will have a nice break from YOU.

somdfunguy

not impressed
Not that I condone animal abuse but if your mom would have hit you growing up, you wouldn't have acted like this.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
after my mom yelled at us in mcdonalds she took my and my bro out by the ears. she embarrassed me. no other mom would have said those things but mine. she could have called me a jerk or an ass but saying the baby comments was low. i would take you over my mom any day at least with you at least i will be aloud outside doing chores instead hearing about how i should be in pampers and a playpen..

What did your Dad have to say about all of this?

nobody really

I need a nap
Sure call them right away. You can embellish the story and add all sorts of other things. You will go to a Foster Home pronto. Good luck with that. But your Mom will have a nice break from YOU.

yeah really, you could be in a foster family and wind up in a freezer in lusby.

so quit your #####in punk

Toxick

Splat
she took away my games and i cant go out now cause of that #####. i want her to chill out and respect me.

What you should do is get down on your knees and thank her, because if you were my kid I'd tan your spoiled punk ass from now until doomsday.

mamatutu

mama to two
cause hes dead

OK. :oldman: I am taking the bait. If you are legit, because your post is uncalled for if this thread is a joke. If your situation is real, you just explained the main problem. Your mom is trying to raise two children alone, and the stress of losing your dad/her husband is understandable. Even if there is another man in her life, it is not the same, no matter how "good" the new man is. As the mother of two children, one doing well, the other not so well; your mom is doing you a favor and practicing tough love. Trust me, you will appreciate her reaction in the future. And, no, what she did is not abuse, imo. I never thought to humiliate my son in public, or tell him he should be back in diapers and a crib. Maybe things would have turned out differently if I had practiced more tough love. Your mom is awesome; if she is real! :clap:

PsyOps

Pixelated
after my mom yelled at us in mcdonalds she took my and my bro out by the ears. she embarrassed me. no other mom would have said those things but mine. she could have called me a jerk or an ass but saying the baby comments was low. i would take you over my mom any day at least with you at least i will be aloud outside doing chores instead hearing about how i should be in pampers and a playpen..

It should be pretty obvious now that you're not going to get any sympathy from this crowd; and you're not going to get it from me.

You are wrong. I AM a parent and know I would have said much worse. If I was the parent I would have done far more than your mom. I would have yanked everything living thing from you that meant anything to you. You’d be grounded for the summer. I would have made an example of you in every way possible. You embarrassed the crap out of your mom and all you can do is think about how your mom’s response somehow hurt your feelings? I will assure you of this, unless you have some big empty spot in that cavity where the heart goes, you’re going to one day realize how much your mom actually does for you. There’s not one thing you have, there’s not one thing that you are that isn’t directly from your mom. And this is the thanks she gets; making an utter fool of yourself in public? Currently you’re on a computer, you’re on the internet complaining about your mother. Who paid for that? Where’d your iPod, Xbox, and cell phone (and service) come from? Who’s paying for all that? Where is your thankfulness for a parent that apparently has given you just about everything you want; not to include everything you need?

Last edited: