can this be consdiered abusive?

mitzi

MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. its not fair it was only ketchup we threw on people and the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything. its not fair you know. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby . she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. BUT NO OTHER MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN DIAPERS AND NEED A BOTTLE ONLY MINE DOES THAT. thats how un cool she is.. IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and belong in pampers and stuff was foul you know and a bunch of lies. no one got hurt it was only ketchup. cause of her people think i need pampers on me now. she needs to chill the out.

Your Mom is RIGHT. You were acting like you should be in Pampers. Even if my kid was STILL a toddler an in Pampers he would've been spanked for throwing ketchup or any food. WTH is wrong with YOU? You're too old to act like that.

mitzi

what about my moms lies? telling everyone i need pampers and other stuff. i have a right to drive to take driveres ed

Anybody at 15 years old that still throws ketchup and acts like a brat does not have the right to learn to drive. Grow up first.

dogemily

Anybody at 15 years old that still throws ketchup and acts like a brat does not have the right to learn to drive. Grow up first.

she is making this incident my whole life though? iask her again about it today. i even took out the kitchen trash for her without her asking me to. she told me when i can wear big boy pants she will considered it. i have no idea wut shes talking about

SoMdDude

Driving is a privilege not a right, and as long as you are living under her roof, what she says goes... if you don't learn the hard way by the time you're 18, I hope she tosses your ass out on the street, cuts off your cell phone service, and lets you fend for yourself in the real world. Then you will be crying to go back home like the little whiny ***** that you are because you will realize mom was right all along. Oh yea pay attention in school because your spelling is really bad.

Hank

my war
she is making this incident my whole life though? iask her again about it today. i even took out the kitchen trash for her without her asking me to. she told me when i can wear big boy pants she will considered it. i have no idea wut shes talking about

Have you ever seen the inside of a cockpit?

mamatutu

mama to two
Driving is a privilege not a right, and as long as you are living under her roof, what she says goes... if you don't learn the hard way by the time you're 18, I hope she tosses your ass out on the street, cuts off your cell phone service, and lets you fend for yourself in the real world. Then you will be crying to go back home like the little whiny ***** that you are because you will realize mom was right all along. Oh yea pay attention in school because your spelling is really bad.

:yay: Dude, you are like many of us who think this PO is a troll/mpd, but at the same time, we want to give our thoughts/advice; just in case. I like what you said!

Last edited:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!

So are you male or female? From your user name I thought female but the big boy pants comment gets me thinking you are male. BTW, big boy pants means that you have graduated to wearing regular underwear because you have learned how to use a toilet and not plastic pants.

Taking three minutes if that out of your life to take the trash out in an attempt to sweep what you did under the rug is no more than a butt kissing ploy on your part to get out of being in trouble.

She said those things to you to hurt your feelings the same that you did to her by acting the way you did. A butt whooping only lasts until the sting goes away. Her words have clearly made more of an impact on you and hopefully this will be a lesson you will learn and never forget.

dogemily

So are you male or female? From your user name I thought female but the big boy pants comment gets me thinking you are male. BTW, big boy pants means that you have graduated to wearing regular underwear because you have learned how to use a toilet and not plastic pants.

Taking three minutes if that out of your life to take the trash out in an attempt to sweep what you did under the rug is no more than a butt kissing ploy on your part to get out of being in trouble.

She said those things to you to hurt your feelings the same that you did to her by acting the way you did. A butt whooping only lasts until the sting goes away. Her words have clearly made more of an impact on you and hopefully this will be a lesson you will learn and never forget.

im a male Emily was my pitbull that had to be put down..

dogemily

plastic pants? wuts that

mitzi

Put on your big girl panties and quit acting like you should be in a Pampers Cruiser. You are 15. Time you should be trying to act mature. If you're still getting in food fights you are not mature enough to drive.

mitzi

Put on your big girl panties and quit acting like you should be in a Pampers Cruiser. You are 15. Time you should be trying to act mature. If you're still getting in food fights you are not mature enough to drive.

Oops, I thought you were a girl. I should have known better. Girls mature faster than boys.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
plastic pants? wuts that

Plastic pants are something parents put on their kids over underwear while they are potty training. When the kid messes in their underwear they can feel the mistake versus having it sucked up by a diaper. The plastic pant keeps the mess contained so it doesn't get on furniture, floors etc. This is what parents used before pull ups were invented and I personally used this with my kids when they were potty training.

dogemily

Plastic pants are something parents put on their kids over underwear while they are potty training. When the kid messes in their underwear they can feel the mistake versus having it sucked up by a diaper. The plastic pant jeeps the mess contained so it doesn't get on furniture, floors etc. This is what parents used before pull ups were invented and I personally used this with my kids when they were potty training.

so that what my meant be saying that?

dogemily

Plastic pants are something parents put on their kids over underwear while they are potty training. When the kid messes in their underwear they can feel the mistake versus having it sucked up by a diaper. The plastic pant keeps the mess contained so it doesn't get on furniture, floors etc. This is what parents used before pull ups were invented and I personally used this with my kids when they were potty training.

she told me on the car ride home and in the house. that as far as she sees im not mature enough for pull ups.wut ever that means. so i cant talk to her when i dont get her. you know what i mean?