can this be consdiered abusive?

Beta

Smile!
Did you think of that one all by yourself or did grandma help you?

actually, your mom and grandma both helped me. It was twice the fun! :banana:

are we really being this retarded? name calling and yo momma/grandma jokes are so much fun. :cartwheel

GW8345

Not White House Approved
actually, your mom and grandma both helped me. It was twice the fun! :banana:

are we really being this retarded? name calling and yo momma/grandma jokes are so much fun. :cartwheel
Yep, this could go on forever so I’ll bow out and let you have the floor, enjoy.

robbie

young lady, did your mom work for the money that was used to buy you dinner, pay for the car and gas and insurance to get there? did she pay for the clothes on your back and health insurance in case you choked you could afford to go to the ER????? Too many brats today! Be gratefull! I know a lot of teens never get to go out and eat and would act properly if your mom would like to take them and leave u all at home!

DannyMotorcycle

ok here it is.. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst her for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box my i pod and cell i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a crib and stuff.telling me we made her look like a bad mother shes being a total ##### to me.

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public.For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair shes doing this. she took away my games and i cant go out now cause of that #####. i want her to chill out and respect me.

Maybe you should not start fights, not throw ketchup, tell her to sell something of yours to pay for the money she had to spend
on the lady's clothes, and when she sees that you've become responsible and mature, she will chill out and respect you, and stop being a bitch. DOesn't that sound like a good idea?

DannyMotorcycle

I don't know a out cps but, no way I would put up with that lack of respect for my feelings and dignity. . I'd move out, buy a house, a car and all the stuff I want and go throw ketchup on people and act like an immature child all I like and make all my own rules and go out every weekend if I felt like it. I mean think about. It's that or respect your mom and do as you are told. Who do you think knows better? Her????

lmao good advice