Can't Live with MS any longer!

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
I have MS I was diagnosed last year and been on Rebif since believe me it sucks and I don't have any major issues yet .. I ride horses and take care of my family 13 & 8 years old and now I have to run back and forth from WHC were my dad is .. Yes I get tired and some times don't want to take my needle but then I think of what will happen to me if I don't .What will happen to everyone else that counts on me. I want to be able to ride my horses and play with my kids .. right now with everything going on I get real tiered real easily . I just do what I can and what I want to and have to do .. Keep on trying your love ones will thank you for it in the long run...TC

rack'm

Jaded
elaine said:
It means the original post was :bs:

I got it too......hense my first responce, I figured it's was a crock of crap from the git go......just another stab at getting attention. :duh:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Before I checked what category this was in, I thought they couldn't live with Mississippi any longer. I'd have to agree!

Nanny Pam

Hey mandr96 ..
You suck! That was not nice to do. Acting as if you are dying. :nono: Bad boy!!
Here we are, a group of overly caring people and you come on here and act all sick and all. Shame on you. and, we gave you our hearts. But that's just how we all are. Helpful & caring....
Do you realize you've probably turned us into a bunch of meanies?
GFY :smack: :buttkick:

mandr96

Don't rush to judgement!

This note originally came from my computer and it was not BS!!! I was caring and watching over a dear friend, fellow MSer who was in a very bad way at the time. Obviously she could not sleep and ventured onto my computer for help. She does not have any family in area and is a single mother struggling to survive the illness. When I found out about this post, I planned to print out responses for her, as she does not have a computer of her own at home and I thought that knowing other local people cared would help her through this difficult time.

mandr96

What is all this other stuff about? I am trying to carefully select which replies to print...disregarding the negative. What is an 'anonymous karma comment'? And what is the "CCSO"? I am sooooo glad she does not have a computer and will make sure she doesn't have access to my laptop and login again any time soon!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
mandr96 said:
What is all this other stuff about? I am trying to carefully select which replies to print...disregarding the negative. What is an 'anonymous karma comment'? And what is the "CCSO"? I am sooooo glad she does not have a computer and will make sure she doesn't have access to my laptop and login again any time soon!!!

A bunch of us (me too) got karma (where it says under a person's screen name "Leave Karma") that said, "It's just a probe by our local CCSO", indicating that the Charles County Sheriff's Office was trying to find someone to rat out a doctor who would perform euthanasia.

Whether this is true or not, I have no idea. Elaine commented on it and others just assumed it was true.

Anyway, if you're for real, tell your friend not to kill herself. She's got a Mom or a sister or a kid or a husband or a dog or something who will be upset by it.

Nanny Pam

mandr96 said:
This note originally came from my computer and it was not BS!!! I was caring and watching over a dear friend, fellow MSer who was in a very bad way at the time. Obviously she could not sleep and ventured onto my computer for help. She does not have any family in area and is a single mother struggling to survive the illness. When I found out about this post, I planned to print out responses for her, as she does not have a computer of her own at home and I thought that knowing other local people cared would help her through this difficult time.

I'd like to buy a bridge. Do you have any for sale? :rolleyes:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
A bunch of us (me too) got karma (where it says under a person's screen name "Leave Karma") that said, "It's just a probe by our local CCSO", indicating that the Charles County Sheriff's Office was trying to find someone to rat out a doctor who would perform euthanasia.

Whether this is true or not, I have no idea. Elaine commented on it and others just assumed it was true.

Anyway, if you're for real, tell your friend not to kill herself. She's got a Mom or a sister or a kid or a husband or a dog or something who will be upset by it.
As you've stated in an earlier post, it isn't wise to suggest to someone - in all seriousness - to "euthanize"/commit suicide due to extraordinarily hopeless situations, even. If someone is crying out for help, then be resourceful and direct them to, within the best of your knowledge, a facility that can work with them and others that share their disease and dispair.

How you really feel CAN and WILL get you into trouble in some cases. If you feel that if in her position, you'd want the right to take your own life, it is your responsibility, as someone being sought out for help to not let your judgement cloud those of others. You will then be responsible for the advice you give - their family, their loved ones, their treatment team and the law.

If this is an attemp by the CCSO to weed out physicians performing assisted euthanasia, then it's a rather sad attempt to play on those who have lost folks and need not necessarily have these issues be resurfaces. People WILL generate old emotions to help others, but should not have to tolerate this kind of activity.

(I did not proof read, so there :razz:)