Car Inspection spots?

rahjahdat

I recently bought a used car and need to get it inspected. Is there any places that will do it for a fair price and don't try to hassle you for every little thing :doh:. I'm currently living in the Lexington park area.

Forkian

I can only tell you to stay away from Tires Plus. They were overly picky, trying to make every dollar they could.

dan0623_2000

I second Curtis. Have dealt with them for years. If they say something is defective then it is defective. If they say it is good then it is good. Took a ued car there back in the spring. They said the brake pads passed but just barely. 2 monthsw later I had to replace the brake pads and the rotors. If I had replaced the pads as they recommended I would not have had to replace the rotors.

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep, when the did the 91 Geo, they pointed out three things wrong, one of which was not a fail, but an item to watch, one of the CV axles. And they had no problem with me taking one of the parts (a motor mount) home to rework myself since they couldnt get one, and then reinstalling it for me.

Homer J

Power Chord
I recently bought a used car and need to get it inspected. Is there any places that will do it for a fair price and don't try to hassle you for every little thing :doh:. I'm currently living in the Lexington park area.

Curtis is good. Hewitts. If you go south of Lex Park a few miles you got Kesslers.

What kind of car did you get?

glhs837

Power with Control
I do often neglect to mention Kesslers, but a good friend of mine has used them for years with no complaints.