Carpet Help

cuttingitrite2

We have purchased carpet and have been waiting for lowes to install it and I am just tired of waiting. Is there someone on the SOMD forum that can possibly come and install like today....LOL.

4d2008

We have purchased carpet and have been waiting for lowes to install it and I am just tired of waiting. Is there someone on the SOMD forum that can possibly come and install like today....LOL.
I cant help but I know someone who just purchased carpet from lowes. Does it really take forever for them to come out and install? Think they are coming Saturday to measure (so technically havent purchased yet but still).

kvj21075

Meow
I cant help but I know someone who just purchased carpet from lowes. Does it really take forever for them to come out and install? Think they are coming Saturday to measure (so technically havent purchased yet but still).
haha- but WE still need to paint. so if its just 2-3 weeks- im cool with that

anniemay

Guy who did my carpet was QUICK. I used a local person who does it on the side

kvj21075

Meow
Guy who did my carpet was QUICK. I used a local person who does it on the side
can we ask how much area u had carpeted? or how many rooms? and how much it cost? lowes is doing it for $139, whole house- but im jsut doing my living room and bedroom

cuttingitrite2

I only got a 286 sq foot basement done, and they are still charging the 139.00. I am so mad. I really want it done. Thats why Im begging anyone who has this exsperience , if they can do it like tomorrow. HAHA

can we ask how much area u had carpeted? or how many rooms? and how much it cost? lowes is doing it for $139, whole house- but im jsut doing my living room and bedroom

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
It has been since December 12th. Superbowl is Sunday and all I have is concrete floors and its cold down there.
I only got a 286 sq foot basement done, and they are still charging the 139.00. I am so mad. I really want it done. Thats why Im begging anyone who has this exsperience , if they can do it like tomorrow. HAHA
You get what you pay for???
I had Lowes install one of their "nice" storm doors for me and they did a good job but it took them over a month to come out to do it! It was done by a man and his daughter and they did a great job so I can't complain about the work but that was after I made 2 calls and a visit to them to find out what the delay was. I like their products and prices but I won't use their installation service again.