Casting Call

bcp

In My Opinion
did any of the positions mentioned for this fine production include an old fat bald married guy in a speedo that the fine young women all had sexual fantasies about by any chance?

ummm,
Im asking for a friend.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
did any of the positions mentioned for this fine production include an old fat bald married guy in a speedo that the fine young women all had sexual fantasies about by any chance?

ummm,
Im asking for a friend.

:clap: Yes, they did!!!!!

The place is right by my house. I'll help your "friend" get ready for the audition.

Toxick

Splat
Anyone think I can pass for 25?

I got a reference picture in one of the picture threads somewhere.

4d2008

Hello Aaron,
Thank you for submitting. Please show up at our open call location on Saturday, October 11th anytime between 12pm - 7pm. Please bring a picture of yourself with your name, address and contact information attached. Materials will not be returned.

Looking forward to meeting you
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

SOMDfungirl

Hello Aaron,
Thank you for submitting. Please show up at our open call location on Saturday, October 11th anytime between 12pm - 7pm. Please bring a picture of yourself with your name, address and contact information attached. Materials will not be returned.

:

:liar:

Mojo

Any responses on your photo, Mojo?

Hello Andrew,

TheBAYNET.com, 45370 Alton Lane, Suite 301, California, Maryland

Looking forward to meeting you.

kelb

art imitating life
Hello Aaron,

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

OMG I got the same e-mail... OK.. we will just sit and wait.. if MOJO gets one..we know its a scam
:lol:

kelb

art imitating life
Hello Andrew,

TheBAYNET.com, 45370 Alton Lane, Suite 301, California, Maryland

Looking forward to meeting you.

CRAP!