Cats - The Experience

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
bresamil said:
I could swear that's where we went right after the show, the first time I saw Cats. A block up or so.

It's been a long time since I saw Cats there. We didn't eat in the area - we went to a Greek Festival and pigged out. :lol: Greek Festival, Cats at the National Theater, then to Blues Alley to see Dizzy Gillespie. It was a heck of a day. :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
If Red Sage is the TexMex place I ate at before, I was not impressed. I think that Signatures is going under new management. I have to go get the Bug and get her to dance. I'll be back...

:ohwell: Then scratch that one off the list. We'll discuss the other restaurants while you're gone. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
bresamil said:
I could swear that's where we went right after the show, the first time I saw Cats. A block up or so.

I don't see one listed on their locations from their web site. Sure it wasn't the Hard Rock Cafe? :shrug:

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
Doing it right now. I picked up the Washingtonian magazine at the store today. Big article of the Top 100 restaurants :yay:

:cartwheel What time do you want to leave tomorrow? I've got to take the afternoon off from work.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
bresamil said:
Old Ebbitts Grill was good last time I was there. :shrug:

I've heard good things about the Occidental Grill also, but never been.

Old Ebbitts Grill is on the envelope for the tickets. It's only about a block away. I don't know anything about the Occidental Grill. Asian food I imagine.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
:cartwheel What time do you want to leave tomorrow? I've got to take the afternoon off from work.

Probably about 430 would be good, right? Get us there by 6, have dinner, then show at 8, right?

DC Coast, Oceanaire & Tosca are all on the list, and pretty darn expensive.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
Probably about 430 would be good, right? Get us there by 6, have dinner, then show at 8, right?
Works for me. :yay:

DC Coast, Oceanaire & Tosca are all on the list, and pretty darn expensive.
As was the Willard Room. :faint:

I peeked at Tosca's menu. :yum: Oceanaire didn't list prices on their menu. :mad: DC Coast was :banana: and :cartwheel as well as :yum: ...